OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:05
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:04
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:02 Posted my first rp YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYY


Sorry I’m enthusiastic for absolutely no reason right now.
Never apologize for being excited!!!!!
Your signature brings back memories…
Haha the person who made it was pretty talented… I guess :lol:

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:05
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:04
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:02 Posted my first rp YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYY


Sorry I’m enthusiastic for absolutely no reason right now.
Never apologize for being excited!!!!!
Your signature brings back memories…
Yes, majestic UuU. Round of applause for Kennedy. 👏

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:06
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:05
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:04
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:02 Posted my first rp YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYY


Sorry I’m enthusiastic for absolutely no reason right now.
Never apologize for being excited!!!!!
Your signature brings back memories…
Haha the person who made it was pretty talented… I guess :lol:
Oh thanks! I actually took a lot of time making your signature!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:07
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:06
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:05
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:04
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:02 Posted my first rp YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYY


Sorry I’m enthusiastic for absolutely no reason right now.
Never apologize for being excited!!!!!
Your signature brings back memories…
Haha the person who made it was pretty talented… I guess :lol:
Oh thanks! I actually took a lot of time making your signature…
Well I’m very grateful and I love it so so so much, I have a lot of trouble with coding!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:07
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:06
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:05
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:04

Never apologize for being excited!!!!!
Your signature brings back memories…
Haha the person who made it was pretty talented… I guess :lol:
Oh thanks! I actually took a lot of time making your signature…
Well I’m very grateful and I love it so so so much, I have a lot of trouble with coding!
Fr :'(

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Soooo sleepy still, I don’t want to be at school. Last day though, then I’m going camping tomorrow!

I’m also finding out about a huge school opportunity, to get a uni degree in high school. I find out tomorrow, on Friday, if I got in…I hope I did!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:07
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:06
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:05
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:04

Never apologize for being excited!!!!!
Your signature brings back memories…
Haha the person who made it was pretty talented… I guess :lol:
Oh thanks! I actually took a lot of time making your signature…
Well I’m very grateful and I love it so so so much, I have a lot of trouble with coding!
So! Should I make a shop for Briar too? I mean….same person right? More improvement?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:11
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:07
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:06
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:05

Your signature brings back memories…
Haha the person who made it was pretty talented… I guess :lol:
Oh thanks! I actually took a lot of time making your signature…
Well I’m very grateful and I love it so so so much, I have a lot of trouble with coding!
So! Should I make a shop for Briar too? I mean….same person right? More improvement?
Yes! May I offer a suggestion for theme: A Record Shop!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh Briar you should!!! I’ll buy!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:12
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:11
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:07
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:06

Haha the person who made it was pretty talented… I guess :lol:
Oh thanks! I actually took a lot of time making your signature…
Well I’m very grateful and I love it so so so much, I have a lot of trouble with coding!
So! Should I make a shop for Briar too? I mean….same person right? More improvement?
Yes! May I offer a suggestion for theme: A Record Shop!
That….sounds good!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe