OOC Let's Chat!

Hey guys, remember the risky text I sent to my crush yesterday and he left me on delivered? He just replied. One day later. Now I'll give him some torturous two hours of waiting.

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 03:38 Hey guys, remember the risky text I sent to my crush yesterday and he left me on delivered? He just replied. One day later. Now I'll give him some torturous two hours of waiting.
Oof
Once I texted a guy I liked over Christmas holiday and he didn’t realize I’d done it until the end of the school year months later. Apparently it went to his spam and he never checks it…

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 01:29
Hana Suzuki wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 01:29 Morning Lily luv your new pfp
Thx Hana! Hru?
I'm good, you??

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning hio!

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Laasya
Goodmorning from my side too

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 05:13 Morning Laasya
Goodmorning from my side too
Meli!!! :wow:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 05:13
Melissa Blake wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 05:13 Morning Laasya
Goodmorning from my side too
Meli!!! :wow:
:meninblack:

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 05:14
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 05:13
Melissa Blake wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 05:13 Morning Laasya
Goodmorning from my side too
Meli!!! :wow:
:meninblack:
Hru? :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 05:16
Melissa Blake wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 05:14
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 05:13
Melissa Blake wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 05:13 Morning Laasya
Goodmorning from my side too
Meli!!! :wow:
:meninblack:
Hru? :cute:
Good just woke up

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Essay is handed in!!!!!!

Spent all night finishing it.

*Checks clock*

Christ it's nearly 6am...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone