Let's Chat!
Thx Hana! Hru?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Welp, chat died again.
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Reviving chat and saying good morning
Let's Chat!
Sus.Taiki Ishii wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 22:42No... Why would I be expelled...? I'm a good kid, right...?
Help, Lex is laughing their butt off after seeing this
What have I gotten myself into?
Astronomy Professor |
| Student: Colin McCoire | iNPC: Cursa McCoire
Let's Chat!
Hi!
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
Exactly UnURigel McCoire wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 02:00Sus.Taiki Ishii wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 22:42No... Why would I be expelled...? I'm a good kid, right...?
Help, Lex is laughing their butt off after seeing this
Let's Chat!
I don't want to hear it from you, Ryu. You cause chaos just being yourself, lol.Ayuka Takahashi wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 02:13Exactly UnURigel McCoire wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 02:00Sus.Taiki Ishii wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 22:42No... Why would I be expelled...? I'm a good kid, right...?
Help, Lex is laughing their butt off after seeing this
Let's Chat!
i love how there's like a cycle of people like shifts. There'll be a group saying goodnight and immediately someone's like "good morning everyone!!! :3"
"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."