OOC Let's Chat!

Morning Lily luv your new pfp

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 01:29 Morning Lily luv your new pfp
Thx Hana! Hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Welp, chat died again.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Reviving chat and saying good morning :wow:

ᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴏᴏᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ; ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙʏꜱꜱ
ᴇɴᴄʏ: 𓃥

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 22:42
Rigel McCoire wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 23:06
Taiki Ishii wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:33 Why so many people deactivating TnT?
Would you rather be expelled, Ishii?

*smirks*
No... Why would I be expelled...? I'm a good kid, right...? <3
Help, Lex is laughing their butt off after seeing this
Sus.

What have I gotten myself into?
Astronomy Professor |
| Student: Colin McCoire | iNPC: Cursa McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Rigel McCoire wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 02:00
Taiki Ishii wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 22:42
Rigel McCoire wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 23:06
Taiki Ishii wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:33 Why so many people deactivating TnT?
Would you rather be expelled, Ishii?

*smirks*
No... Why would I be expelled...? I'm a good kid, right...? <3
Help, Lex is laughing their butt off after seeing this
Sus.
Exactly UnU

✿༺ 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒶𝒽𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒾 𝒜𝓎𝓊𝓀𝒶 ༻✿
PC: Lex Kervick
iNPC: Ayuka Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
Ayuka Takahashi wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 02:13
Rigel McCoire wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 02:00
Taiki Ishii wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 22:42
Rigel McCoire wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 23:06
Taiki Ishii wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:33 Why so many people deactivating TnT?
Would you rather be expelled, Ishii?

*smirks*
No... Why would I be expelled...? I'm a good kid, right...? <3
Help, Lex is laughing their butt off after seeing this
Sus.
Exactly UnU
I don't want to hear it from you, Ryu. You cause chaos just being yourself, lol.

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Leave my cousin alone, Taiki 😒

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
i love how there's like a cycle of people like shifts. There'll be a group saying goodnight and immediately someone's like "good morning everyone!!! :3"

"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."