Let's Chat!
Hey guys, remember the risky text I sent to my crush yesterday and he left me on delivered? He just replied. One day later. Now I'll give him some torturous two hours of waiting.
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
OofMikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 03:38 Hey guys, remember the risky text I sent to my crush yesterday and he left me on delivered? He just replied. One day later. Now I'll give him some torturous two hours of waiting.
Once I texted a guy I liked over Christmas holiday and he didn’t realize I’d done it until the end of the school year months later. Apparently it went to his spam and he never checks it…
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
I'm good, you??
Let's Chat!
Morning Laasya
Goodmorning from my side too
Goodmorning from my side too
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Meli!!!
Let's Chat!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Hru?
Let's Chat!
Good just woke upLaasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 05:16Hru?![]()
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Essay is handed in!!!!!!
Spent all night finishing it.
*Checks clock*
Christ it's nearly 6am...
Spent all night finishing it.
*Checks clock*
Christ it's nearly 6am...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone