OOC Let's Chat!

Lord knows Colin is a wee patient soul for all the Emmi replies :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 21:28
Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 21:26 *Pokes @Avery Gray*
:wow: Did I miss something again? :lol:
Nope! Just wanted to poke :grin: :cute:
For the weekly words position..... when will we know?

EMMM!!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 22:17
Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 21:28
Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 21:26 *Pokes @Avery Gray*
:wow: Did I miss something again? :lol:
Nope! Just wanted to poke :grin: :cute:
For the weekly words position..... when will we know?

EMMM!!!
Ah! Sounds good! :grin:

It will be announced tomorrow! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 22:24
Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 22:17
Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 21:28
Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 21:26 *Pokes @Avery Gray*
:wow: Did I miss something again? :lol:
Nope! Just wanted to poke :grin: :cute:
For the weekly words position..... when will we know?

EMMM!!!
Ah! Sounds good! :grin:

It will be announced tomorrow! :wow:
:wow:
Might get around to our RP tonight! :wow:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Rigel McCoire wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 23:06
Taiki Ishii wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:33 Why so many people deactivating TnT?
Would you rather be expelled, Ishii?

*smirks*
No... Why would I be expelled...? I'm a good kid, right...? <3
Help, Lex is laughing their butt off after seeing this

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 22:46 Morning
:bye:

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii yall

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Silas, Lily!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Hana, how are you?

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde