Let's Chat!
working on index
| ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐. ๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| ๐ง๐ต๐ฒ ๐๐ฒ๐น๐๐ฒ๐-๐ถ๐ป๐ธ๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐ฟ๐ฒ๐ป๐ฑ-๐๐๐ฎ๐ฟ๐๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐๐ฟ๐๐ฐ๐๐๐ฟ๐ฎ๐น ๐ต๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
I'm good! Just working on a big project (not for school though, but for fun!)Mikey Forville wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 20:30Great! How about you?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
lol yea it always stinks in here
Nice! I still gotta do some ency coding too lol. Coding is so hard T_T
Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found
Let's Chat!
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 20:36lol yea it always stinks in here![]()
Nice! I still gotta do some ency coding too lol. Coding is so hard T_T
I did my ency yesterday you can check it out
| ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐. ๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| ๐ง๐ต๐ฒ ๐๐ฒ๐น๐๐ฒ๐-๐ถ๐ป๐ธ๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐ฟ๐ฒ๐ป๐ฑ-๐๐๐ฎ๐ฟ๐๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐๐ฟ๐๐ฐ๐๐๐ฟ๐ฎ๐น ๐ต๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
Nice! I still gotta do some ency coding too lol. Coding is so hard T_T
[/quote]
[/quote]I did my ency yesterday you can check it out
Oh my gosh it looks so good!
Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found
Let's Chat!
Oh nice! What is it? (Owl me if you want)Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 20:34I'm good! Just working on a big project (not for school though, but for fun!)Mikey Forville wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 20:30Great! How about you?
Let's Chat!
I'll owl you!Mikey Forville wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 20:45Oh nice! What is it? (Owl me if you want)Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 20:34I'm good! Just working on a big project (not for school though, but for fun!)Mikey Forville wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 20:30Great! How about you?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*Pokes @Avery Gray*
Let's Chat!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |