OOC Let's Chat!

Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 20:31 Good! Hbu?
working on index

๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐‘ ๐€. ๐ƒ๐” ๐๐Ž๐๐“ STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜-๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ-๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
math stinks... literally, it smells in here

โœง-โœง-โœงThey say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt moreโœง-โœง-โœง
โœฟ
โ„‚๐•™๐•š๐•๐•• ๐• ๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”ฝ๐•๐• ๐•จ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค โ€
โœฟ

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikey Forville wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 20:30
Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 20:21
Mikey Forville wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 20:13
Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 19:54 Mikey! :wow:
Avery! :woot:
How've you been? <3
Great! How about you?
I'm good! Just working on a big project (not for school though, but for fun!)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 20:34 math stinks... literally, it smells in here
lol yea it always stinks in here :erk:
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 20:31
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 20:31 Good! Hbu?
working on index
Nice! I still gotta do some ency coding too lol. Coding is so hard T_T

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 20:36
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 20:34 math stinks... literally, it smells in here
lol yea it always stinks in here :erk:
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 20:31
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 20:31 Good! Hbu?
working on index
Nice! I still gotta do some ency coding too lol. Coding is so hard T_T
I did my ency yesterday you can check it out

๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐‘ ๐€. ๐ƒ๐” ๐๐Ž๐๐“ STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜-๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ-๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 20:31
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 20:31 Good! Hbu?
working on index
Nice! I still gotta do some ency coding too lol. Coding is so hard T_T
[/quote]
I did my ency yesterday you can check it out
[/quote]

Oh my gosh it looks so good! <3 I rly need to fix my ency haha

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 20:34
Mikey Forville wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 20:30
Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 20:21
Mikey Forville wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 20:13
Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 19:54 Mikey! :wow:
Avery! :woot:
How've you been? <3
Great! How about you?
I'm good! Just working on a big project (not for school though, but for fun!)
Oh nice! What is it? (Owl me if you want)

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikey Forville wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 20:45
Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 20:34
Mikey Forville wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 20:30
Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 20:21
Mikey Forville wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 20:13

Avery! :woot:
How've you been? <3
Great! How about you?
I'm good! Just working on a big project (not for school though, but for fun!)
Oh nice! What is it? (Owl me if you want)
I'll owl you! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*Pokes @Avery Gray*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 21:26 *Pokes @Avery Gray*
:wow: Did I miss something again? :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.