Let's Chat!
Av!!! I’m working on the rp!
How are you?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I'm good! Just super busy with life. Hru? Only about 13-14 days left though for me of school!
Ooo! I can't wait to read it!
Last edited by Avery Gray on 29 Apr 2026, 15:46, edited 1 time in total.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Nice!Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:45I'm good! Just super busy with life. Hru?
Ooo! I can't wait to read it!
Just Physics stressing me out
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Say my name from Destinys childBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:36 Anyone else have any songs they what me to make remixes of?
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Ooh nice!Bree Grey wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:47Say my name from Destinys childBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:36 Anyone else have any songs they what me to make remixes of?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Hey! How’s it going? It’s been a while.
| Falentra Black Fearless . Perfectionist Ⅰ & II . Healing Sage . Non-Verbal Magic . Imperio | Rain Günther |
Let's Chat!
It's been going well! School's been busy, but I'll be done for summer soon enough which is keeping me motivated.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Summers taking 2 decades to come
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Mine is ending very soon……