Let's Chat!
What I do for a living as a teenagerBree Grey wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:31Thats impressive! Its amazing!!Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:26Hey Lass, here’s the remix of 7 rings, follows the same tuneLaasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:24Good luck!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:24 Do do do do doooooooooooooooo, so bored now bc I finished my history assignment at last! Heading to go do some starters probably soon! And shop order...![]()
ReducioStaring at idols whose looks make me stutter,
Working two jobs scared that I’ll make a blunder,
Boxes, and Bills, monsters to me,
Had to sell all of my favourite things.
Been through some problems don’t know how to solve em,
I need a saviour with money in stashes.
All my debits, cluttering my house,
How could I be as broke as a mouse?
My bank is broken,
My dignity is stolen,
Nothing of mine is silver nor golden
I see it, I like it, I check the price I put it back.
I check the price, I put it back
Last edited by Briar Anderson on 29 Apr 2026, 15:35, edited 1 time in total.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Afternoon all
| Falentra Black Fearless . Perfectionist Ⅰ & II . Healing Sage . Non-Verbal Magic . Imperio | Rain Günther |
Let's Chat!
Anyone else have any songs they what me to make remixes of?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
How's this??

| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Let's Chat!
Hi Falentra! It's nice to see you again!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Ohh, that looks AMAZING!!!
Let's Chat!
I haven’t heard it!!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:37 Ooh, what about something from EPIC(I listened to it and now I'm obsessed)!
I want to go for something I’ve heard for now!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Afternoon!!
Wowie!!! It’s so gorgeous!!!!
Let's Chat!
That's fair! I don't know what you've heard, but I'm sure you'll find something great!Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:39I haven’t heard it!!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:37 Ooh, what about something from EPIC(I listened to it and now I'm obsessed)!
I want to go for something I’ve heard for now!