OOC Let's Chat!

Remy Break wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:10 Good morning America
Good Morning!!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Yes hi

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:19
Remy Break wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:10 Good morning America
Good Morning!!
BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NAMED MY CHARACTER (middle name) AFTER YOUR iNPC :lol:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Is remy gonna be like Vlad?? Or different


Wow! Thats interesting

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Do do do do doooooooooooooooo, so bored now bc I finished my history assignment at last! Heading to go do some starters probably soon! And shop order...

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:24 Do do do do doooooooooooooooo, so bored now bc I finished my history assignment at last! Heading to go do some starters probably soon! And shop order...
Good luck! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:24
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:24 Do do do do doooooooooooooooo, so bored now bc I finished my history assignment at last! Heading to go do some starters probably soon! And shop order...
Good luck! <3
Hey Lass, hereโ€™s the remix of 7 rings, follows the same tune
Reducio
Staring at idols whose looks make me stutter,
Working two jobs scared that Iโ€™ll make a blunder,
Boxes, and Bills, monsters to me,
Had to sell all of my favourite things.
Been through some problems donโ€™t know how to solve em,
I need a saviour with money in stashes.
All my debits, cluttering my house,
How could I be as broke as a mouse?
My bank is broken,
My dignity is stolen,
Nothing of mine is silver nor golden
I see it, I like it, I check the price I put it back.
I check the price, I put it back

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:26
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:24
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:24 Do do do do doooooooooooooooo, so bored now bc I finished my history assignment at last! Heading to go do some starters probably soon! And shop order...
Good luck! <3
Hey Lass, hereโ€™s the remix of 7 rings, follows the same tune
Reducio
Staring at idols whose looks make me stutter,
Working two jobs scared that Iโ€™ll make a blunder,
Boxes, and Bills, monsters to me,
Had to sell all of my favourite things.
Been through some problems donโ€™t know how to solve em,
I need a saviour with money in stashes.
All my debits, cluttering my house,
How could I be as broke as a mouse?
My bank is broken,
My dignity is stolen,
Nothing of mine is silver nor golden
I see it, I like it, I check the price I put it back.
I check the price, I put it back
No way dude.... How the hell did you make up that!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:26
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:24
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:24 Do do do do doooooooooooooooo, so bored now bc I finished my history assignment at last! Heading to go do some starters probably soon! And shop order...
Good luck! <3
Hey Lass, hereโ€™s the remix of 7 rings, follows the same tune
Reducio
Staring at idols whose looks make me stutter,
Working two jobs scared that Iโ€™ll make a blunder,
Boxes, and Bills, monsters to me,
Had to sell all of my favourite things.
Been through some problems donโ€™t know how to solve em,
I need a saviour with money in stashes.
All my debits, cluttering my house,
How could I be as broke as a mouse?
My bank is broken,
My dignity is stolen,
Nothing of mine is silver nor golden
I see it, I like it, I check the price I put it back.
I check the price, I put it back
Thatโ€™s so good!! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:26
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:24
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:24 Do do do do doooooooooooooooo, so bored now bc I finished my history assignment at last! Heading to go do some starters probably soon! And shop order...
Good luck! <3
Hey Lass, hereโ€™s the remix of 7 rings, follows the same tune
Reducio
Staring at idols whose looks make me stutter,
Working two jobs scared that Iโ€™ll make a blunder,
Boxes, and Bills, monsters to me,
Had to sell all of my favourite things.
Been through some problems donโ€™t know how to solve em,
I need a saviour with money in stashes.
All my debits, cluttering my house,
How could I be as broke as a mouse?
My bank is broken,
My dignity is stolen,
Nothing of mine is silver nor golden
I see it, I like it, I check the price I put it back.
I check the price, I put it back
Thats impressive! Its amazing!!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ