Let's Chat!
good too! I'm a bit sleepy now though...Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:42Good, wbu?
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Phew finished remodeling my ency. How does it look guys?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Really good! Wish I could code!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Same.....Cassie Jiang wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:51good too! I'm a bit sleepy now though...Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:42Good, wbu?
@Briar Anderson , its looking good!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I could help you! I have a lot of free time, so I could make it! I really want Briar to get a pet, so I need to save up.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Okay yeah! How much do you want for one? And what do you need to know?Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:02I could help you! I have a lot of free time, so I could make it! I really want Briar to get a pet, so I need to save up.
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Good morning America
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Good morning! Is that Vlad/not Vlad I see or am I an idiot?
Let's Chat!
Vlad is that you?
Let's Chat!
VLAD???? That you?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |