OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:42
Cassie Jiang wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:09
Cassie Jiang wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:09 Hi Lily!
see you on your new character then Vlad!
<3
Hiya Cassie!
hru?
Good, wbu?
good too! I'm a bit sleepy now though...

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Phew finished remodeling my ency. How does it look guys?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:55 Phew finished remodeling my ency. How does it look guys?
Really good! Wish I could code!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:51
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:42
Cassie Jiang wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:09
Cassie Jiang wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:09 Hi Lily!
see you on your new character then Vlad!
<3
Hiya Cassie!
hru?
Good, wbu?
good too! I'm a bit sleepy now though...
Same.....


@Briar Anderson , its looking good!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:56
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:55 Phew finished remodeling my ency. How does it look guys?
Really good! Wish I could code!
I could help you! I have a lot of free time, so I could make it! I really want Briar to get a pet, so I need to save up.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:02
Flame Afterglow wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:56
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:55 Phew finished remodeling my ency. How does it look guys?
Really good! Wish I could code!
I could help you! I have a lot of free time, so I could make it! I really want Briar to get a pet, so I need to save up.
Okay yeah! How much do you want for one? And what do you need to know?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning America

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:10 Good morning America
Good morning! Is that Vlad/not Vlad I see or am I an idiot?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:10 Good morning America
Vlad is that you?

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:10 Good morning America
VLAD???? That you?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe