Let's Chat!
What?
Let's Chat!
can't... -gasp- breathe
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
I don't know, i can go into it but i can't send anything not planning to anyways
Let's Chat!
Ohhh. That’s strangeHana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:58I don't know, i can go into it but i can't send anything not planning to anyways
Let's Chat!
I don't think you can...Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:58I don't know, i can go into it but i can't send anything not planning to anyways
Let's Chat!
Can you?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:58Ohhh. That’s strangeHana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:58I don't know, i can go into it but i can't send anything not planning to anyways
Let's Chat!
Sooo i made a reality check version of 7 rings by Ariana Grande, still follows the same tune
Reducio
Staring at idols whose looks make me stutter,
Working two jobs scared that I’ll make a blunder,
Boxes, and Bills, monsters to me,
Had to sell all of my favourite things.
Been through some problems don’t know how to solve em,
I need a saviour with money in stashes.
All my debits, cluttering my house,
How could I be as broke as a mouse?
My bank is broken,
My dignity is stolen,
Nothing of mine is silver nor golden
I see it, I like it, I check the price I put it back.
I check the price, I put it back
Working two jobs scared that I’ll make a blunder,
Boxes, and Bills, monsters to me,
Had to sell all of my favourite things.
Been through some problems don’t know how to solve em,
I need a saviour with money in stashes.
All my debits, cluttering my house,
How could I be as broke as a mouse?
My bank is broken,
My dignity is stolen,
Nothing of mine is silver nor golden
I see it, I like it, I check the price I put it back.
I check the price, I put it back
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Very large round of applause!Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:59 Sooo i made a reality check version of 7 rings by Ariana Grande, still follows the same tune
ReducioStaring at idols whose looks make me stutter,
Working two jobs scared that I’ll make a blunder,
Boxes, and Bills, monsters to me,
Had to sell all of my favourite things.
Been through some problems don’t know how to solve em,
I need a saviour with money in stashes.
All my debits, cluttering my house,
How could I be as broke as a mouse?
My bank is broken,
My dignity is stolen,
Nothing of mine is silver nor golden
I see it, I like it, I check the price I put it back.
I check the price, I put it back
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
No? Which house?Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:59Can you?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:58Ohhh. That’s strangeHana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:58I don't know, i can go into it but i can't send anything not planning to anyways
Let's Chat!
Maybe some bug
maybe a grasshopper :>
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.