OOC Let's Chat!

Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:57 Y'all, why can i go to other house's ooc room?
What?

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:53 Mi amigooo Zephyyyyy :wow:
*pulls Zephyr into snugfest*
can't... -gasp- breathe :wry:

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:57
Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:57 Y'all, why can i go to other house's ooc room?
What?
I don't know, i can go into it but i can't send anything not planning to anyways

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:58
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:57
Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:57 Y'all, why can i go to other house's ooc room?
What?
I don't know, i can go into it but i can't send anything not planning to anyways
Ohhh. That’s strange

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:58
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:57
Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:57 Y'all, why can i go to other house's ooc room?
What?
I don't know, i can go into it but i can't send anything not planning to anyways
I don't think you can...

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:58
Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:58
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:57
Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:57 Y'all, why can i go to other house's ooc room?
What?
I don't know, i can go into it but i can't send anything not planning to anyways
Ohhh. That’s strange
Can you?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sooo i made a reality check version of 7 rings by Ariana Grande, still follows the same tune
Reducio
Staring at idols whose looks make me stutter,
Working two jobs scared that I’ll make a blunder,
Boxes, and Bills, monsters to me,
Had to sell all of my favourite things.
Been through some problems don’t know how to solve em,
I need a saviour with money in stashes.
All my debits, cluttering my house,
How could I be as broke as a mouse?
My bank is broken,
My dignity is stolen,
Nothing of mine is silver nor golden
I see it, I like it, I check the price I put it back.
I check the price, I put it back

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:59 Sooo i made a reality check version of 7 rings by Ariana Grande, still follows the same tune
Reducio
Staring at idols whose looks make me stutter,
Working two jobs scared that I’ll make a blunder,
Boxes, and Bills, monsters to me,
Had to sell all of my favourite things.
Been through some problems don’t know how to solve em,
I need a saviour with money in stashes.
All my debits, cluttering my house,
How could I be as broke as a mouse?
My bank is broken,
My dignity is stolen,
Nothing of mine is silver nor golden
I see it, I like it, I check the price I put it back.
I check the price, I put it back
Very large round of applause!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:59
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:58
Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:58
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:57
Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:57 Y'all, why can i go to other house's ooc room?
What?
I don't know, i can go into it but i can't send anything not planning to anyways
Ohhh. That’s strange
Can you?
No? Which house?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:57 Y'all, why can i go to other house's ooc room?
Maybe some bug :mod:
maybe a grasshopper :>

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.