OOC Let's Chat!

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 07:51 Ayo ppl. Hows life. Madeline Tomlinson is back hoomeee. :biggrin:
MADDY!!! :wow:

@Melissa Blake Ikr. And it REFUSES to rain here.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 07:56
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 07:51 Ayo ppl. Hows life. Madeline Tomlinson is back hoomeee. :biggrin:
MADDY!!! :wow:

@Melissa Blake Ikr. And it REFUSES to rain here.
Yesterday the weather was a lil moody
I LOOOOOOVE THE RAIN!!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 07:57
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 07:56
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 07:51 Ayo ppl. Hows life. Madeline Tomlinson is back hoomeee. :biggrin:
MADDY!!! :wow:

@Melissa Blake Ikr. And it REFUSES to rain here.
Yesterday the weather was a lil moody
I LOOOOOOVE THE RAIN!!!
I don’t know how’ll I’ll manage when school starts on the 18th. Atleast the blazer isn’t mandatory or else I’ll be sweating the whole day. What is you school uniform like?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:00
Melissa Blake wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 07:57
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 07:56
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 07:51 Ayo ppl. Hows life. Madeline Tomlinson is back hoomeee. :biggrin:
MADDY!!! :wow:

@Melissa Blake Ikr. And it REFUSES to rain here.
Yesterday the weather was a lil moody
I LOOOOOOVE THE RAIN!!!
I don’t know how’ll I’ll manage when school starts on the 18th. Atleast the blazer isn’t mandatory or else I’ll be sweating the whole day. What is you school uniform like?
Its a white shirt with a beige skirt or trousers and if your cold there's a navy blue winter jacket to wear which most the ppl wear even if it's sunny and during sports

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 07:56
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 07:51 Ayo ppl. Hows life. Madeline Tomlinson is back hoomeee. :biggrin:
MADDY!!! :wow:

@Melissa Blake Ikr. And it REFUSES to rain here.
LAASYA!!!! HRU DOIN GIRLY!?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
oohh look who's here!! :D

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:05 oohh look who's here!! :D
Ayyyyy ZEPHY is all GROWN UP NOWWWWW......A PREFECT!!! WHAT DID I MISS

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
MADDY!!!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:06
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:05 oohh look who's here!! :D
Ayyyyy ZEPHY is all GROWN UP NOWWWWW......A PREFECT!!! WHAT DID I MISS
eeeyy grew up a few millimeters hahahaha You definitely missed a LOT! I'm a broom racer now too! We're about to start the race this May! :wow:

How are yyah?!

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:07 MADDY!!!!
HANAAA!!!
HRU!?
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:07
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:06
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:05 oohh look who's here!! :D
Ayyyyy ZEPHY is all GROWN UP NOWWWWW......A PREFECT!!! WHAT DID I MISS
eeeyy grew up a few millimeters hahahaha You definitely missed a LOT! I'm a broom racer now too! We're about to start the race this May! :wow:

How are yyah?!
NO WAYYYY!!!! HOW DIS HAPPEN!!? CONGRATSSS, WISH U BEST ZEPHYYY!! bro Maddy gonna be there supporting Zeph!!

Good, exams jst GOT OVER yayayay
Last edited by Madeline Tomlinson on 29 Apr 2026, 08:11, edited 1 time in total.

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles