OOC Let's Chat!

Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 06:15 Hi Laverne
Hey Hana...

There aren't many people online, are there?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 06:16
Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 06:15 Hi Laverne
Hey Hana...

There aren't many people online, are there?
Hi, how are you??

i don't think soo lol

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 06:19
Laverne Taylor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 06:16
Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 06:15 Hi Laverne
Hey Hana...

There aren't many people online, are there?
Hi, how are you??

i don't think soo lol
I'm great, wbu?

Ikr!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 06:19
Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 06:19
Laverne Taylor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 06:16
Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 06:15 Hi Laverne
Hey Hana...

There aren't many people online, are there?
Hi, how are you??

i don't think soo lol
I'm great, wbu?

Ikr!
I'm good too, tho i have a maths test tmr :(

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyy guys!

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 07:15 Heyy guys!
Meli!!!

Even a city in the desert is much cooler than my city rn, it’s burning hot where I live :cry2:

OOC Let's Chat!
Ayo ppl. Hows life. Madeline Tomlinson is back hoomeee. :biggrin:

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 07:18
Melissa Blake wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 07:15 Heyy guys!
Meli!!!

Even a city in the desert is much cooler than my city rn, it’s burning hot where I live :cry2:
Oooh same here!!! its 45 C here :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
I have to turn on the AC all day long!

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Yall I'm surprised I didn't have a heart attack from how the storm outside just shook my house

β˜†"And the stars look very different today"β˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff