Let's Chat!
Hey Hana...
There aren't many people online, are there?
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
Hi, how are you??
i don't think soo lol
Let's Chat!
I'm great, wbu?Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 06:19Hi, how are you??
i don't think soo lol
Ikr!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
I'm good too, tho i have a maths test tmrLaverne Taylor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 06:19I'm great, wbu?Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 06:19Hi, how are you??
i don't think soo lol
Ikr!
Let's Chat!
Heyy guys!
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Let's Chat!
Meli!!!
Even a city in the desert is much cooler than my city rn, itβs burning hot where I live
Let's Chat!
Ayo ppl. Hows life. Madeline Tomlinson is back hoomeee.
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Oooh same here!!! its 45 C hereLaasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 07:18Meli!!!
Even a city in the desert is much cooler than my city rn, itβs burning hot where I live![]()
I have to turn on the AC all day long!
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Yall I'm surprised I didn't have a heart attack from how the storm outside just shook my house