Let's Chat!
MADDY!!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 07:51 Ayo ppl. Hows life. Madeline Tomlinson is back hoomeee.![]()
@Melissa Blake Ikr. And it REFUSES to rain here.
Let's Chat!
Yesterday the weather was a lil moodyLaasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 07:56MADDY!!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 07:51 Ayo ppl. Hows life. Madeline Tomlinson is back hoomeee.![]()
@Melissa Blake Ikr. And it REFUSES to rain here.
I LOOOOOOVE THE RAIN!!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
I don’t know how’ll I’ll manage when school starts on the 18th. Atleast the blazer isn’t mandatory or else I’ll be sweating the whole day. What is you school uniform like?Melissa Blake wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 07:57Yesterday the weather was a lil moodyLaasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 07:56MADDY!!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 07:51 Ayo ppl. Hows life. Madeline Tomlinson is back hoomeee.![]()
@Melissa Blake Ikr. And it REFUSES to rain here.
I LOOOOOOVE THE RAIN!!!
Let's Chat!
Its a white shirt with a beige skirt or trousers and if your cold there's a navy blue winter jacket to wear which most the ppl wear even if it's sunny and during sportsLaasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:00I don’t know how’ll I’ll manage when school starts on the 18th. Atleast the blazer isn’t mandatory or else I’ll be sweating the whole day. What is you school uniform like?Melissa Blake wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 07:57Yesterday the weather was a lil moodyLaasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 07:56MADDY!!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 07:51 Ayo ppl. Hows life. Madeline Tomlinson is back hoomeee.![]()
@Melissa Blake Ikr. And it REFUSES to rain here.
I LOOOOOOVE THE RAIN!!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
LAASYA!!!! HRU DOIN GIRLY!?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 07:56MADDY!!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 07:51 Ayo ppl. Hows life. Madeline Tomlinson is back hoomeee.![]()
@Melissa Blake Ikr. And it REFUSES to rain here.
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
oohh look who's here!!
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
Ayyyyy ZEPHY is all GROWN UP NOWWWWW......A PREFECT!!! WHAT DID I MISS
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
eeeyy grew up a few millimeters hahahaha You definitely missed a LOT! I'm a broom racer now too! We're about to start the race this May!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:06Ayyyyy ZEPHY is all GROWN UP NOWWWWW......A PREFECT!!! WHAT DID I MISS
How are yyah?!
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
HANAAA!!!
HRU!?
NO WAYYYY!!!! HOW DIS HAPPEN!!? CONGRATSSS, WISH U BEST ZEPHYYY!! bro Maddy gonna be there supporting Zeph!!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:07eeeyy grew up a few millimeters hahahaha You definitely missed a LOT! I'm a broom racer now too! We're about to start the race this May!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:06Ayyyyy ZEPHY is all GROWN UP NOWWWWW......A PREFECT!!! WHAT DID I MISS![]()
How are yyah?!
Good, exams jst GOT OVER yayayay
Last edited by Madeline Tomlinson on 29 Apr 2026, 08:11, edited 1 time in total.
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles