Let's Chat!
I'm alright. Pretty tired, though. XDBlair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:17Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:15Hiya Blair!How have you been?
Hiii Mikaela!How have you been?
Good good what about you?
Yay! Congrats, Sage!Sage Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:18 my honors English grade finally got updated!! i'm sitting with A yayyy
Let's Chat!
HiiiKaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:15Hiya Blair!How have you been?
Hiii Mikaela!How have you been?
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
That’s impressive! I nervous that future AP classes will tank my grades if they are too hard, some people in my class think getting a 60 is a good grade, and it may be for them but I think I would cry if I got that lowRosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:19 Good job, Sage!!! An A is amazing!!!!! I’m holding all A’s and a 4.0 GPA, trying to keep it there for right now!
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Eeep! That's never good. I hope things get better for you soon! I'm alright, just pretty tired. I'm slowly working on some irl work.Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:21HiiiKaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:15Hiya Blair!How have you been?
Hiii Mikaela!How have you been?
![]()
A bit stressed, I hate college life, hbu??
Let's Chat!
Oh, I get that! I’m a huge perfectionist, so I can’t deal with anything below an A…Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:21That’s impressive! I nervous that future AP classes will tank my grades if they are too hard, some people in my class think getting a 60 is a good grade, and it may be for them but I think I would cry if I got that lowRosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:19 Good job, Sage!!! An A is amazing!!!!! I’m holding all A’s and a 4.0 GPA, trying to keep it there for right now!
Let's Chat!
Woohoo!Sage Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:18 my honors English grade finally got updated!! i'm sitting with A yayyy
Aiming for over 50 in this essay! I hafta redeem myself from last time!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I’ve been waiting for hours for a cast list to come out and it still isn’t out. It’s really stressing me out not knowing if I made it or not…
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
*hugs both of you*
dw guys, I mean this in the most level-headed, realistic, non-cheesy way possible, it all works out in the end : D
dw guys, I mean this in the most level-headed, realistic, non-cheesy way possible, it all works out in the end : D
Do you think you did good in your audition?Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:46 I’ve been waiting for hours for a cast list to come out and it still isn’t out. It’s really stressing me out not knowing if I made it or not…
"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."