OOC Let's Chat!

Good job, Sage!!! An A is amazing!!!!! I’m holding all A’s and a 4.0 GPA, trying to keep it there for right now!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:17
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:15
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:10
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:08 Hihi <3
Kaitttt
Hiya Blair! <3 How have you been?

Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:11 Hiii
Hiii Mikaela! <3 How have you been?
Good good what about you?
I'm alright. Pretty tired, though. XD
Sage Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:18 my honors English grade finally got updated!! i'm sitting with A yayyy
Yay! Congrats, Sage!

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:15
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:10
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:08 Hihi <3
Kaitttt
Hiya Blair! <3 How have you been?

Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:11 Hiii
Hiii Mikaela! <3 How have you been?
Hiii :bye: :bye: A bit stressed, I hate college life, hbu??

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:19 Good job, Sage!!! An A is amazing!!!!! I’m holding all A’s and a 4.0 GPA, trying to keep it there for right now!
That’s impressive! I nervous that future AP classes will tank my grades if they are too hard, some people in my class think getting a 60 is a good grade, and it may be for them but I think I would cry if I got that low

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:21
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:15
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:10
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:08 Hihi <3
Kaitttt
Hiya Blair! <3 How have you been?

Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:11 Hiii
Hiii Mikaela! <3 How have you been?
Hiii :bye: :bye: A bit stressed, I hate college life, hbu??
Eeep! That's never good. I hope things get better for you soon! I'm alright, just pretty tired. I'm slowly working on some irl work.

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:21
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:19 Good job, Sage!!! An A is amazing!!!!! I’m holding all A’s and a 4.0 GPA, trying to keep it there for right now!
That’s impressive! I nervous that future AP classes will tank my grades if they are too hard, some people in my class think getting a 60 is a good grade, and it may be for them but I think I would cry if I got that low
Oh, I get that! I’m a huge perfectionist, so I can’t deal with anything below an A…

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:18 my honors English grade finally got updated!! i'm sitting with A yayyy
Woohoo! :wow:

Aiming for over 50 in this essay! I hafta redeem myself from last time! :cry2:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I’ve been waiting for hours for a cast list to come out and it still isn’t out. It’s really stressing me out not knowing if I made it or not…

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
I feel you. It's the same when I wait for the draw in a tournament

OOC Let's Chat!
*hugs both of you*

dw guys, I mean this in the most level-headed, realistic, non-cheesy way possible, it all works out in the end : D
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:46 I’ve been waiting for hours for a cast list to come out and it still isn’t out. It’s really stressing me out not knowing if I made it or not…
Do you think you did good in your audition?

"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."