OOC Let's Chat!

Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:20
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:17
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:17
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:15
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:13

Ahhhh I thought I recognized your typing :lol: I was suspicious of it
Yeah lol, I'm going to work on Blair's ency, index her, get her a race (parsel tongue), then an ability (lovely creature)
That's a lot! I haven't even finished filling out Hazel's ability application. I started that two months ago
I have a draft so I just need to copy paste it lol I think ahead
That's a good idea. I just get distracted easily lol
So do I thats why I did that <3

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
My hair is now heating! Leaving in a sec for a rinse!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:13
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:12 Hi Blair!!! Welcome to Hio! :)
Thank you, Thank you Its actually Ekaterina new acc i deactivated Eka
you deactivated?! :shock2:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:13
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:13
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:12 Hi Blair!!! Welcome to Hio! :)
Thank you, Thank you Its actually Ekaterina new acc i deactivated Eka
you deactivated?! :shock2:
surprise surprise :lol:

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:14
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:13
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:13
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:12 Hi Blair!!! Welcome to Hio! :)
Thank you, Thank you Its actually Ekaterina new acc i deactivated Eka
you deactivated?! :shock2:
surprise surprise :lol:
but our Axel x Kat thread....... :sob: Don't worry. Hope you enjoy your new character! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:14
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:14
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:13
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:13
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:12 Hi Blair!!! Welcome to Hio! :)
Thank you, Thank you Its actually Ekaterina new acc i deactivated Eka
you deactivated?! :shock2:
surprise surprise :lol:
but our Axel x Kat thread....... :sob: Don't worry. Hope you enjoy your new character! <3
Ohhh I'm really sorry :'( , but maybe you can put Axel with someone in his year now?

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:26
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:14
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:14
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:13
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:13

you deactivated?! :shock2:
surprise surprise :lol:
but our Axel x Kat thread....... :sob: Don't worry. Hope you enjoy your new character! <3
Ohhh I'm really sorry :'( , but maybe you can put Axel with someone in his year now?
Maybeee! anywayyy- whenever you open a shop i'll be there as your Kat x Axel banner was SOOO GOOD!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:27
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:26
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:14
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:14
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:13

you deactivated?! :shock2:
surprise surprise :lol:
but our Axel x Kat thread....... :sob: Don't worry. Hope you enjoy your new character! <3
Ohhh I'm really sorry :'( , but maybe you can put Axel with someone in his year now?
Maybeee! anywayyy- whenever you open a shop i'll be there as your Kat x Axel banner was SOOO GOOD!
Yeah lol I'm going to be doing new banner stylesss

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:28
Reducio
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:27
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:26
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:14
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:14
but our Axel x Kat thread....... :sob: Don't worry. Hope you enjoy your new character! <3
Ohhh I'm really sorry :'( , but maybe you can put Axel with someone in his year now?
Maybeee! anywayyy- whenever you open a shop i'll be there as your Kat x Axel banner was SOOO GOOD!
Yeah lol I'm going to be doing new banner stylesss

:wow:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:30
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:28
Reducio
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:27
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:26
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:14

but our Axel x Kat thread....... :sob: Don't worry. Hope you enjoy your new character! <3
Ohhh I'm really sorry :'( , but maybe you can put Axel with someone in his year now?
Maybeee! anywayyy- whenever you open a shop i'll be there as your Kat x Axel banner was SOOO GOOD!
Yeah lol I'm going to be doing new banner stylesss

:wow:
<3

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH