OOC Let's Chat!

Melissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 19:32 Goosnight yall
Finally sleeping early (12:00 am)
I'm not asleep yet.... and that's concerning (its 1:40 am...)

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Blair!!! Welcome to Hio! :)

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:12 Hi Blair!!! Welcome to Hio! :)
Thank you, Thank you Its actually Ekaterina new acc i deactivated Eka

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

*sighs* I have so much hw to do tonight. . .

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:13
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:12 Hi Blair!!! Welcome to Hio! :)
Thank you, Thank you Its actually Ekaterina new acc i deactivated Eka
Ahhhh I thought I recognized your typing :lol: I was suspicious of it

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:13
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:13
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:12 Hi Blair!!! Welcome to Hio! :)
Thank you, Thank you Its actually Ekaterina new acc i deactivated Eka
Ahhhh I thought I recognized your typing :lol: I was suspicious of it
Yeah lol, I'm going to work on Blair's ency, index her, get her a race (parsel tongue), then an ability (lovely creature)

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:15
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:13
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:13
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:12 Hi Blair!!! Welcome to Hio! :)
Thank you, Thank you Its actually Ekaterina new acc i deactivated Eka
Ahhhh I thought I recognized your typing :lol: I was suspicious of it
Yeah lol, I'm going to work on Blair's ency, index her, get her a race (parsel tongue), then an ability (lovely creature)
That's a lot! I haven't even finished filling out Hazel's ability application. I started that two months ago

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:17
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:15
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:13
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:13
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:12 Hi Blair!!! Welcome to Hio! :)
Thank you, Thank you Its actually Ekaterina new acc i deactivated Eka
Ahhhh I thought I recognized your typing :lol: I was suspicious of it
Yeah lol, I'm going to work on Blair's ency, index her, get her a race (parsel tongue), then an ability (lovely creature)
That's a lot! I haven't even finished filling out Hazel's ability application. I started that two months ago
I have a draft so I just need to copy paste it lol I think ahead

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:17
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:17
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:15
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:13
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:13

Ahhhh I thought I recognized your typing :lol: I was suspicious of it
Yeah lol, I'm going to work on Blair's ency, index her, get her a race (parsel tongue), then an ability (lovely creature)
That's a lot! I haven't even finished filling out Hazel's ability application. I started that two months ago
I have a draft so I just need to copy paste it lol I think ahead
That's a good idea. I just get distracted easily lol

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼