Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:20That's a good idea. I just get distracted easily lolBlair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:17Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:17That's a lot! I haven't even finished filling out Hazel's ability application. I started that two months agoBlair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:15Yeah lol, I'm going to work on Blair's ency, index her, get her a race (parsel tongue), then an ability (lovely creature)I have a draft so I just need to copy paste it lol I think ahead
So do I thats why I did that
| 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
you deactivated?!Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:13Thank you, Thank you Its actually Ekaterina new acc i deactivated Eka
Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:13you deactivated?!Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:13Thank you, Thank you Its actually Ekaterina new acc i deactivated Eka![]()
surprise surprise![]()
| 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
but our Axel x Kat thread.......Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:14Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:13you deactivated?!Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:13Thank you, Thank you Its actually Ekaterina new acc i deactivated Eka
surprise surprise![]()
Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:14but our Axel x Kat thread.......Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:14Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:13you deactivated?!Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 21:13Thank you, Thank you Its actually Ekaterina new acc i deactivated Eka
surprise surprise![]()
Don't worry. Hope you enjoy your new character!
![]()
Ohhh I'm really sorry, but maybe you can put Axel with someone in his year now?
| 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
Maybeee! anywayyy- whenever you open a shop i'll be there as your Kat x Axel banner was SOOO GOOD!Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:26Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:14but our Axel x Kat thread.......Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:14surprise surprise![]()
Don't worry. Hope you enjoy your new character!
Ohhh I'm really sorry, but maybe you can put Axel with someone in his year now?
Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:27Maybeee! anywayyy- whenever you open a shop i'll be there as your Kat x Axel banner was SOOO GOOD!Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:26Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:14but our Axel x Kat thread.......Don't worry. Hope you enjoy your new character!
Ohhh I'm really sorry, but maybe you can put Axel with someone in his year now?
Yeah lol I'm going to be doing new banner stylesss
| 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:28ReducioEmiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:27Maybeee! anywayyy- whenever you open a shop i'll be there as your Kat x Axel banner was SOOO GOOD!Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:26Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:14but our Axel x Kat thread.......Don't worry. Hope you enjoy your new character!
Ohhh I'm really sorry, but maybe you can put Axel with someone in his year now?
Yeah lol I'm going to be doing new banner stylesss
Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:30Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:28ReducioEmiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:27Maybeee! anywayyy- whenever you open a shop i'll be there as your Kat x Axel banner was SOOO GOOD!Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:26Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:14
but our Axel x Kat thread.......Don't worry. Hope you enjoy your new character!
Ohhh I'm really sorry, but maybe you can put Axel with someone in his year now?
Yeah lol I'm going to be doing new banner stylesss
![]()
| 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 | PARSELMOUTH |