Let's Chat!
Hey Colin
Let's Chat!
Ikr? But we will get used to it....Laverne Taylor wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:28Amazing! But I'm so used to calling u Laurie bruhhBriar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:22Because of privacy reasons, no, unfortunately.Julia Evans wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:20Can ya owl me the link to your song??Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:15 I was walking on the street depressed…
AND THEN I SAW HER. MADISON BEER.
SHE LISTENED TO MY SONG
she said, and I quote “Wait….youre a teenager? And you wrote this? That’s freaking amazing! You’re so damn pretty!”
AAAAAAAGHHHH
Which is why I came back.
Which is why she’s my pfp and idol now
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Ayo Laasya!! What's going on in here today?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:29Hey Colin
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
In an airport terminal rn….Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:30Ayo Laasya!! What's going on in here today?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:29Hey Colin
Let's Chat!
LAURIE HOLMES IS BACK AS BRIAR!!!!!Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:30Ayo Laasya!! What's going on in here today?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:29Hey Colin
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Whoa. Safe journeys Sya!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:30In an airport terminal rn….Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:30Ayo Laasya!! What's going on in here today?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:29Hey Colin

No worries! We've got a spell for that!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:31 Hi Colin, causing any chaos today? And thanks for the help with that table, #clutz over here!
Chaos? I really do need to work on the backlog of Colin lore!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Colin and chaos in the same sentence? Who would've thought!
Let's Chat!
Thanks! And as Lils said, Laurie’s back!!!Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:32Whoa. Safe journeys Sya!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:30In an airport terminal rn….Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:30Ayo Laasya!! What's going on in here today?
No worries! We've got a spell for that!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:31 Hi Colin, causing any chaos today? And thanks for the help with that table, #clutz over here!![]()
Chaos? I really do need to work on the backlog of Colin lore!
Let's Chat!
I see what ye did there! Welcome back!Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:02 Hey All! Briar just got validated. I want to get to know all of you! Honestly, I love rp sites. Also, looking forward to interacting with you! Love, Briar
Milica Vranekova wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:35 Colin and chaos in the same sentence? Who would've thought!
Mois? Chaos? Never!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire