Let's Chat!
JULES!!!Julia Evans wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 10:44*goes back into inactivity for 2 hours cause lunch just ended
*
Let's Chat!
Hey guys, 1234 posts
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Yayayayy! Congrats!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Hey All! Briar just got validated. I want to get to know all of you! Honestly, I love rp sites. Also, looking forward to interacting with you! Love, Briar
Last edited by Briar Anderson on 28 Apr 2026, 11:09, edited 3 times in total.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
HEY BRIAR!!! WELCOME TO THE FAM! If you ever need anything or wanna RP my owls are always open!Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:02 Hey All! Briar just got validated. I want to get to know all of you! Honestly, I love rp sites. Also, looking forward to interacting with you! Love, Briar
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Hey Briar!!Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:02 Hey All! Briar just got validated. I want to get to know all of you! Honestly, I love rp sites. Also, looking forward to interacting with you! Love, Briar
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Gooooood morning, everybody! I have returned from the dark depths of rest!
And welcome Briar(Briar, Rosie, I see potential connection), it’s so amazing to have you!!! My owls are always open if you need anything!!!!!
And welcome Briar(Briar, Rosie, I see potential connection), it’s so amazing to have you!!! My owls are always open if you need anything!!!!!
Let's Chat!
*chuckles darkly*
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Hey Briar!!Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:02 Hey All! Briar just got validated. I want to get to know all of you! Honestly, I love rp sites. Also, looking forward to interacting with you! Love, Briar
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Morning Rosalyn!! How did your sleep go?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:23 Gooooood morning, everybody! I have returned from the dark depths of rest!
And welcome Briar(Briar, Rosie, I see potential connection), it’s so amazing to have you!!! My owls are always open if you need anything!!!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |