OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 10:27
Melissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 10:26
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 10:25
Melissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 10:23
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 08:52 I GOT SELECTED!!!!!
CONGRATS LILY!!!!
Hey Meli! At the airport terminal rn. Hru? :cute:
Ohh heyy!! I'm good! Did you go on a trip or smthing??
Ya. We’re coming back to India today.
Oooh where did ya go??

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 10:28
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 10:27
Melissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 10:26
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 10:25
Melissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 10:23

CONGRATS LILY!!!!
Hey Meli! At the airport terminal rn. Hru? :cute:
Ohh heyy!! I'm good! Did you go on a trip or smthing??
Ya. We’re coming back to India today.
Oooh where did ya go??
Riyadh.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 10:28
Melissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 10:28
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 10:27
Melissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 10:26
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 10:25

Hey Meli! At the airport terminal rn. Hru? :cute:
Ohh heyy!! I'm good! Did you go on a trip or smthing??
Ya. We’re coming back to India today.
Oooh where did ya go??
Riyadh.
Oo hope you had fun! :biggrin:

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
night all

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 10:39 night all
Goodnight!

OOC Let's Chat!
Night Angel!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 10:39 night all
Gn Angel

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
:bye: *goes back into inactivity for 2 hours cause lunch just ended :sob: *

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Jules!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 10:45 Hey Jules!
Hey!!

Nvm about inactivity, the teacher's absent

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency