OOC Let's Chat!

Sure! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:50
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:49
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:46
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:40 Hello!!


Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:51

Did you know Laurie too?
Aren't you laurie's new account?!
Yeah! Laasya knew, we were just kidding around!
YAYAYAY!! I love the pfp!!
WE ARE IN THE SAME HOUSE AND YEAR YAAYYYY
Briar.. I'm glad ur back

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
I was walking on the street depressed…
AND THEN I SAW HER. MADISON BEER.
SHE LISTENED TO MY SONG
she said, and I quote “Wait….youre a teenager? And you wrote this? That’s freaking amazing! You’re so damn pretty!”
AAAAAAAGHHHH
Which is why I came back.
Which is why she’s my pfp and idol now

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:15 I was walking on the street depressed…
AND THEN I SAW HER. MADISON BEER.
SHE LISTENED TO MY SONG
she said, and I quote “Wait….youre a teenager? And you wrote this? That’s freaking amazing! You’re so damn pretty!”
AAAAAAAGHHHH
Which is why I came back.
Which is why she’s my pfp and idol now
Can ya owl me the link to your song??

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:15 I was walking on the street depressed…
AND THEN I SAW HER. MADISON BEER.
SHE LISTENED TO MY SONG
she said, and I quote “Wait….youre a teenager? And you wrote this? That’s freaking amazing! You’re so damn pretty!”
AAAAAAAGHHHH
Which is why I came back.
Which is why she’s my pfp and idol now
You're so lucky! I wish I could listen to your song! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:15 I was walking on the street depressed…
AND THEN I SAW HER. MADISON BEER.
SHE LISTENED TO MY SONG
she said, and I quote “Wait….youre a teenager? And you wrote this? That’s freaking amazing! You’re so damn pretty!”
AAAAAAAGHHHH
Which is why I came back.
Which is why she’s my pfp and idol now
That’s amazing! Hope you’re better now. <3
Just landed at Doha now.

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:15 I was walking on the street depressed…
AND THEN I SAW HER. MADISON BEER.
SHE LISTENED TO MY SONG
she said, and I quote “Wait….youre a teenager? And you wrote this? That’s freaking amazing! You’re so damn pretty!”
AAAAAAAGHHHH
Which is why I came back.
Which is why she’s my pfp and idol now
NO WAY!!!!! YOU GO GURL!!!!!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:20
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:15 I was walking on the street depressed…
AND THEN I SAW HER. MADISON BEER.
SHE LISTENED TO MY SONG
she said, and I quote “Wait….youre a teenager? And you wrote this? That’s freaking amazing! You’re so damn pretty!”
AAAAAAAGHHHH
Which is why I came back.
Which is why she’s my pfp and idol now
Can ya owl me the link to your song??
Because of privacy reasons, no, unfortunately.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:22
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:20
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:15 I was walking on the street depressed…
AND THEN I SAW HER. MADISON BEER.
SHE LISTENED TO MY SONG
she said, and I quote “Wait….youre a teenager? And you wrote this? That’s freaking amazing! You’re so damn pretty!”
AAAAAAAGHHHH
Which is why I came back.
Which is why she’s my pfp and idol now
Can ya owl me the link to your song??
Because of privacy reasons, no, unfortunately.
Amazing! But I'm so used to calling u Laurie bruhh

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:00 Hey guys, 1234 posts :biggrin:
Owooooo!


:wolf:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire