Let's Chat!
Morning Rosalyn!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:23 Gooooood morning, everybody! I have returned from the dark depths of rest!
And welcome Briar(Briar, Rosie, I see potential connection), it’s so amazing to have you!!! My owls are always open if you need anything!!!!!
And welcome Briar!!
Let's Chat!
LASSI!!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
LILS!!! LAASYA!!
Let's Chat!
JULES!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I was reading a bit a lot in this Chat….who is Laurie?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Laurie was a second year Slytherin! She deactivated a couple days ago!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
LILS!! HRU?
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Let's Chat!
Guys, pls don't talk about her pls..... It still hurts a lot....Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:40Laurie was a second year Slytherin! She deactivated a couple days ago!
I am good, wbu???
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Was she nice?Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:40Laurie was a second year Slytherin! She deactivated a couple days ago!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Great!! Music lover, drawing lover, and a great listener...... I miss her a lot.....Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:42Was she nice?Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:40Laurie was a second year Slytherin! She deactivated a couple days ago!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |