OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:23 Gooooood morning, everybody! I have returned from the dark depths of rest!

And welcome Briar(Briar, Rosie, I see potential connection), it’s so amazing to have you!!! My owls are always open if you need anything!!!!!
Morning Rosalyn!!

And welcome Briar!!

OOC Let's Chat!
LASSI!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
LILS!!! LAASYA!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
JULES!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
I was reading a bit a lot in this Chat….who is Laurie?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:37 I was reading a bit a lot in this Chat….who is Laurie?
Laurie was a second year Slytherin! She deactivated a couple days ago!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:33 JULES!!!
LILS!! HRU?

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:40
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:37 I was reading a bit a lot in this Chat….who is Laurie?
Laurie was a second year Slytherin! She deactivated a couple days ago!
Guys, pls don't talk about her pls..... It still hurts a lot....


Emmeline Harris wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:40
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:33 JULES!!!
LILS!! HRU?
I am good, wbu???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:40
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:37 I was reading a bit a lot in this Chat….who is Laurie?
Laurie was a second year Slytherin! She deactivated a couple days ago!
Was she nice?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:42
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:40
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:37 I was reading a bit a lot in this Chat….who is Laurie?
Laurie was a second year Slytherin! She deactivated a couple days ago!
Was she nice?
Great!! Music lover, drawing lover, and a great listener...... I miss her a lot.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9