OOC Let's Chat!

Melissa Blake wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:09
Natasha Jones wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:02
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 18:54 Oooo can I see?!
Sure <3
Reducio
Image posted by the member
oooh pretty!!
Ty!!
Livia Machavariani wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:13 Oooooh Natasha, that's gorgeous!! I love the colour scheme. It all looks so clean :wow:
Tysm <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Jones wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:15
Melissa Blake wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:09
Natasha Jones wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:02
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 18:54 Oooo can I see?!
Sure <3
Reducio
Image posted by the member
oooh pretty!!
Ty!!
Livia Machavariani wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:13 Oooooh Natasha, that's gorgeous!! I love the colour scheme. It all looks so clean :wow:
Tysm <3
I love the banner sm! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:16
Natasha Jones wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:15
Melissa Blake wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:09
Natasha Jones wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:02
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 18:54 Oooo can I see?!
Sure <3
Reducio
Image posted by the member
oooh pretty!!
Ty!!
Livia Machavariani wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:13 Oooooh Natasha, that's gorgeous!! I love the colour scheme. It all looks so clean :wow:
Tysm <3
I love the banner sm! <3
Arent you supposed to be asleep rn??

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:19
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:16
Natasha Jones wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:15
Melissa Blake wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:09
Natasha Jones wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:02

Sure <3
Reducio
Image posted by the member
oooh pretty!!
Ty!!
Livia Machavariani wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:13 Oooooh Natasha, that's gorgeous!! I love the colour scheme. It all looks so clean :wow:
Tysm <3
I love the banner sm! <3
Arent you supposed to be asleep rn??
Soon

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:24
Melissa Blake wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:19
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:16
Natasha Jones wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:15
Melissa Blake wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:09

oooh pretty!!
Ty!!
Livia Machavariani wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:13 Oooooh Natasha, that's gorgeous!! I love the colour scheme. It all looks so clean :wow:
Tysm <3
I love the banner sm! <3
Arent you supposed to be asleep rn??
Soon
So... how's your inpc going on??

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:26
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:24
Melissa Blake wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:19
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:16
Natasha Jones wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:15

Ty!!


Tysm <3
I love the banner sm! <3
Arent you supposed to be asleep rn??
Soon
So... how's your inpc going on??
Good! Just have to write her FIOM and make her trunk.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:26
Melissa Blake wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:26
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:24
Melissa Blake wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:19
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:16

I love the banner sm! <3
Arent you supposed to be asleep rn??
Soon
So... how's your inpc going on??
Good! Just have to write her FIOM and make her trunk.
ooo... did you post the ency yet..??

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
I have returned!!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Good Night guys

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Jones wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:02
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 18:54 Oooo can I see?!
Sure <3
Reducio
Image posted by the member
That's so pretty!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|