OOC Let's Chat!

Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 08:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:56
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:41
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:26
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:24 Hi i been gone for like a week BUT I’M GOING ON A JAPAN TRIP WOOOOO
Oooh, have fun!!! I wanna go too :cry2:
Lol i’ll put you in my luggage and you can come too :lol:
Okay!!
Hiii I just checked my map and apparently I’m starting a book fight?
Eh?
Ohh, the Marauders map!!!
Last edited by Laasya Manjunath on 27 Apr 2026, 08:33, edited 1 time in total.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 08:33
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 08:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:56
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:41
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:26

Oooh, have fun!!! I wanna go too :cry2:
Lol i’ll put you in my luggage and you can come too :lol:
Okay!!
Hiii I just checked my map and apparently I’m starting a book fight?
Eh?
My marauders map says I’m having a book fight!

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Love the new pfp btw!!! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 08:34 Love the new pfp btw!!! <3
Ty! I made it! Also giving out 1 free new pfp

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
New pfp, Elowin? Looks good!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 08:36 New pfp, Elowin? Looks good!!!!
Tyty! Made it myself…

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 08:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 08:36 New pfp, Elowin? Looks good!!!!
Tyty! Made it myself…
Well, it's good!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:24 Hi i been gone for like a week BUT I’M GOING ON A JAPAN TRIP WOOOOO
Japan!! dayum have fun!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 08:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:56
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:41
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:26
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:24 Hi i been gone for like a week BUT I’M GOING ON A JAPAN TRIP WOOOOO
Oooh, have fun!!! I wanna go too :cry2:
Lol i’ll put you in my luggage and you can come too :lol:
Okay!!
Hiii I just checked my map and apparently I’m starting a book fight?
can I join the book fight? lol

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 08:34
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 08:34 Love the new pfp btw!!! <3
Ty! I made it! Also giving out 1 free new pfp
Eloo is that you I didn't even recognise you

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."