OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:37
Alexander Whitlock wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:30 hi all
Hey! :bye:
hows it going

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:38
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:37
Alexander Whitlock wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:30 hi all
Hey! :bye:
hows it going
Good! Having my breakfast. You?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:26
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:24 Hi i been gone for like a week BUT I’M GOING ON A JAPAN TRIP WOOOOO
Oooh, have fun!!! I wanna go too :cry2:
Lol i’ll put you in my luggage and you can come too :lol:

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

Maybe "forever" is the word used for memories, not people

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:38
Angel O'Connor wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:38
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:37
Alexander Whitlock wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:30 hi all
Hey! :bye:
hows it going
Good! Having my breakfast. You?
it's almost 2am for me

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm bored

Maybe "forever" is the word used for memories, not people

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm bored

Maybe "forever" is the word used for memories, not people

OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Myers wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:45 I'm bored
same here don't double post though

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:41
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:26
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:24 Hi i been gone for like a week BUT I’M GOING ON A JAPAN TRIP WOOOOO
Oooh, have fun!!! I wanna go too :cry2:
Lol i’ll put you in my luggage and you can come too :lol:
Okay!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:56
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:41
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:26
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:24 Hi i been gone for like a week BUT I’M GOING ON A JAPAN TRIP WOOOOO
Oooh, have fun!!! I wanna go too :cry2:
Lol i’ll put you in my luggage and you can come too :lol:
Okay!!
Hiii I just checked my map and apparently I’m starting a book fight?

Hiiii