OOC Let's Chat!

*watches sunrise*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning hio!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mildly distressed rn bc I just submitted my college work and then realized that I didn't have my lil school work buddy normally a plush I pick to sit with me as I work on essays and tests it helps me alot to have something I can explain things to to make sure I understand what I'm doing

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
*yawns* it’s almost midnight here so imma head off soon. good night HiO !!! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 05:59
*yawns* it’s almost midnight here so imma head off soon. good night HiO !!! <3
6AM for me! But nighttt <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 05:59
*yawns* it’s almost midnight here so imma head off soon. good night HiO !!! <3
Gn brooke

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi i been gone for like a week BUT I’M GOING ON A JAPAN TRIP WOOOOO

OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:24 Hi i been gone for like a week BUT I’M GOING ON A JAPAN TRIP WOOOOO
Oooh, have fun!!! I wanna go too :cry2:

OOC Let's Chat!
hi all

PC: Angel O'Connor

OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Whitlock wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:30 hi all
Hey! :bye: