OOC Let's Chat!

Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:50
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:42
Lex Kervick wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:38
Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:35
Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:10

I keep not-answering the question. My explanations feel very surface level with hardly any critical discussion or progression of arguments :sad:
Dang... Good luck, Emmi <3
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:21 Goodnight Laasya



I refuse to believe that!!



What the hell??
What? The first time y'all encountered you got upset at the fact Ryu asked me why I chose to be difficult and make my rating a decimal during the "How Well Known Are You on H.io".
This quoting is hurting my head ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
Also, @Melissa Blake you see what I somehow manage almost everyday with him?
Yeah for some reason I cant tell the difference between you two
The difference is really that they're a bit more realistic than me, idk. Legit, so many people said that so we took the whole thing with personality types. I'm, as the quiz says and Ryu said too, ENFP, while they are ESFP.
ENFP: Enthusiastic, creative, spontaneous, optimistic, supportive, playful, inspiration, new projects, see potential
ESFP: Playful. Enthusiastic, friendly, spontaneous, tactful, flexible, have common sense, enjoy helping people.

You able to see it?
Chillax...

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:50
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:42
Lex Kervick wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:38
Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:35
Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:10

I keep not-answering the question. My explanations feel very surface level with hardly any critical discussion or progression of arguments :sad:
Dang... Good luck, Emmi <3
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:21 Goodnight Laasya



I refuse to believe that!!



What the hell??
What? The first time y'all encountered you got upset at the fact Ryu asked me why I chose to be difficult and make my rating a decimal during the "How Well Known Are You on H.io".
This quoting is hurting my head ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
Also, @Melissa Blake you see what I somehow manage almost everyday with him?
Yeah for some reason I cant tell the difference between you two
The difference is really that they're a bit more realistic than me, idk. Legit, so many people said that so we took the whole thing with personality types. I'm, as the quiz says and Ryu said too, ENFP, while they are ESFP.
ENFP: Enthusiastic, creative, spontaneous, optimistic, supportive, playful, inspiration, new projects, see potential
ESFP: Playful. Enthusiastic, friendly, spontaneous, tactful, flexible, have common sense, enjoy helping people.

You able to see it?
Oh, so you don't have common sense? ๐Ÿ˜Ž

โ˜ฝ~Eklipse~โ˜พ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:52
Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:50
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:42
Lex Kervick wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:38
Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:35
Dang... Good luck, Emmi <3


What? The first time y'all encountered you got upset at the fact Ryu asked me why I chose to be difficult and make my rating a decimal during the "How Well Known Are You on H.io".
This quoting is hurting my head ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
Also, @Melissa Blake you see what I somehow manage almost everyday with him?
Yeah for some reason I cant tell the difference between you two
The difference is really that they're a bit more realistic than me, idk. Legit, so many people said that so we took the whole thing with personality types. I'm, as the quiz says and Ryu said too, ENFP, while they are ESFP.
ENFP: Enthusiastic, creative, spontaneous, optimistic, supportive, playful, inspiration, new projects, see potential
ESFP: Playful. Enthusiastic, friendly, spontaneous, tactful, flexible, have common sense, enjoy helping people.

You able to see it?
Oh, so you don't have common sense? ๐Ÿ˜Ž
-_- Why are you like this? I'ma go back to throwing tables at you in the chats.

~ไธจไธ‚ๅ„ไธจไธจ ใ„’ๅ‚ไธจาœไธจ~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:52
Lex Kervick wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:52
Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:50
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:42
Lex Kervick wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:38
This quoting is hurting my head ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
Also, @Melissa Blake you see what I somehow manage almost everyday with him?
Yeah for some reason I cant tell the difference between you two
The difference is really that they're a bit more realistic than me, idk. Legit, so many people said that so we took the whole thing with personality types. I'm, as the quiz says and Ryu said too, ENFP, while they are ESFP.
ENFP: Enthusiastic, creative, spontaneous, optimistic, supportive, playful, inspiration, new projects, see potential
ESFP: Playful. Enthusiastic, friendly, spontaneous, tactful, flexible, have common sense, enjoy helping people.

You able to see it?
Oh, so you don't have common sense? ๐Ÿ˜Ž
-_- Why are you like this? I'ma go back to throwing tables at you in the chats.
You can't even lift 15ibs. How are you going to lift a table. ๐Ÿ™„ They're like, 100-300ibs if not more depending on what you have.

โ˜ฝ~Eklipse~โ˜พ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
*awkward smile*

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
That's true ๐Ÿฅฒ

~ไธจไธ‚ๅ„ไธจไธจ ใ„’ๅ‚ไธจาœไธจ~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
I mean, lifting a table is pretty easy, right??

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:00
Emiline Hunter wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 17:46 Who is willing to help code a ball RP post with 3 images? I can pay!! <3

Edit: 4000 posts! <3
*raises hand* I can if you still need someone! <3
:wow:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:57 I mean, lifting a table is pretty easy, right??
Nah, cause they got one of those folding table things ๐Ÿ˜“

~ไธจไธ‚ๅ„ไธจไธจ ใ„’ๅ‚ไธจาœไธจ~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeahh gtg sleep gn
Its 12 30am again!

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."