OOC Let's Chat!

Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:17 GUYS LISTEN
THE REASON WHY I LEFT…
NOW THEYRE SAYING ITS ALL A DAMN PRANK.
SO MUCH ANGER RIGHT NOW. I CANT HOLD IT IN
Laurie... U ok?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:21
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:17 GUYS LISTEN
THE REASON WHY I LEFT…
NOW THEYRE SAYING ITS ALL A DAMN PRANK.
SO MUCH ANGER RIGHT NOW. I CANT HOLD IT IN
Laurie... U ok?
NO.

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:21
Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:21
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:17 GUYS LISTEN
THE REASON WHY I LEFT…
NOW THEYRE SAYING ITS ALL A DAMN PRANK.
SO MUCH ANGER RIGHT NOW. I CANT HOLD IT IN
Laurie... U ok?
NO.
Ok.. Who is troubling you?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:22
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:21
Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:21
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:17 GUYS LISTEN
THE REASON WHY I LEFT…
NOW THEYRE SAYING ITS ALL A DAMN PRANK.
SO MUCH ANGER RIGHT NOW. I CANT HOLD IT IN
Laurie... U ok?
NO.
Ok.. Who is troubling you?
It’s a little hard saying everything here….and it’s broken me.

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:23
Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:22
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:21
Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:21
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:17 GUYS LISTEN
THE REASON WHY I LEFT…
NOW THEYRE SAYING ITS ALL A DAMN PRANK.
SO MUCH ANGER RIGHT NOW. I CANT HOLD IT IN
Laurie... U ok?
NO.
Ok.. Who is troubling you?
It’s a little hard saying everything here….and it’s broken me.
Are these people serious rn?
How can they assume it’s a prank?

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:24
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:23
Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:22
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:21
Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:21

Laurie... U ok?
NO.
Ok.. Who is troubling you?
It’s a little hard saying everything here….and it’s broken me.
Are these people serious rn?
How can they assume it’s a prank?

Right…so after the MV, there had been some problems. Really serious. Which is why I was going to deactivate, thinking that i need to take some time off.

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:24
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:23
Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:22
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:21
Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:21

Laurie... U ok?
NO.
Ok.. Who is troubling you?
It’s a little hard saying everything here….and it’s broken me.
Are these people serious rn?
How can they assume it’s a prank?
I know right.. People don't even know her. How can they judge her??

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:27
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:24
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:23
Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:22
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:21

NO.
Ok.. Who is troubling you?
It’s a little hard saying everything here….and it’s broken me.
Are these people serious rn?
How can they assume it’s a prank?
I know right.. People don't even know her. How can they judge her??
No wait…don’t get me wrong
Nothing happened here on hio.
Reality hurts.

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:29
Reducio
Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:27
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:24
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:23
Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:22
Ok.. Who is troubling you?
It’s a little hard saying everything here….and it’s broken me.
Are these people serious rn?
How can they assume it’s a prank?
I know right.. People don't even know her. How can they judge her??
No wait…don’t get me wrong
Nothing happened here on hio.
Reality hurts.
Oh.. Same here.. Everyone except my family judges me when I say I'm auditioning.. some of them don't even believe me...

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:29
Reducio
Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:27
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:24
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:23
Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:22
Ok.. Who is troubling you?
It’s a little hard saying everything here….and it’s broken me.
Are these people serious rn?
How can they assume it’s a prank?
I know right.. People don't even know her. How can they judge her??
No wait…don’t get me wrong
Nothing happened here on hio.
Reality hurts.
You okay? You want to talk about it? I am here for it...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9