Let's Chat!
Laurie... U ok?Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:17 GUYS LISTEN
THE REASON WHY I LEFT…
NOW THEYRE SAYING ITS ALL A DAMN PRANK.
SO MUCH ANGER RIGHT NOW. I CANT HOLD IT IN
Let's Chat!
NO.Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:21Laurie... U ok?Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:17 GUYS LISTEN
THE REASON WHY I LEFT…
NOW THEYRE SAYING ITS ALL A DAMN PRANK.
SO MUCH ANGER RIGHT NOW. I CANT HOLD IT IN
Let's Chat!
Ok.. Who is troubling you?Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:21NO.Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:21Laurie... U ok?Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:17 GUYS LISTEN
THE REASON WHY I LEFT…
NOW THEYRE SAYING ITS ALL A DAMN PRANK.
SO MUCH ANGER RIGHT NOW. I CANT HOLD IT IN
Let's Chat!
It’s a little hard saying everything here….and it’s broken me.Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:22Ok.. Who is troubling you?Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:21NO.Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:21Laurie... U ok?Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:17 GUYS LISTEN
THE REASON WHY I LEFT…
NOW THEYRE SAYING ITS ALL A DAMN PRANK.
SO MUCH ANGER RIGHT NOW. I CANT HOLD IT IN
Let's Chat!
Are these people serious rn?Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:23It’s a little hard saying everything here….and it’s broken me.Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:22Ok.. Who is troubling you?Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:21NO.Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:21Laurie... U ok?Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:17 GUYS LISTEN
THE REASON WHY I LEFT…
NOW THEYRE SAYING ITS ALL A DAMN PRANK.
SO MUCH ANGER RIGHT NOW. I CANT HOLD IT IN
How can they assume it’s a prank?
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:24Are these people serious rn?Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:23It’s a little hard saying everything here….and it’s broken me.Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:22Ok.. Who is troubling you?
How can they assume it’s a prank?
Right…so after the MV, there had been some problems. Really serious. Which is why I was going to deactivate, thinking that i need to take some time off.
Let's Chat!
I know right.. People don't even know her. How can they judge her??Laasya Manjunath wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:24Are these people serious rn?Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:23It’s a little hard saying everything here….and it’s broken me.Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:22Ok.. Who is troubling you?
How can they assume it’s a prank?
Let's Chat!
Reducio
No wait…don’t get me wrong Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:27I know right.. People don't even know her. How can they judge her??Laasya Manjunath wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:24Are these people serious rn?Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:23It’s a little hard saying everything here….and it’s broken me.
How can they assume it’s a prank?
Nothing happened here on hio.
Reality hurts.
Let's Chat!
Oh.. Same here.. Everyone except my family judges me when I say I'm auditioning.. some of them don't even believe me...Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:29ReducioNo wait…don’t get me wrongLaverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:27I know right.. People don't even know her. How can they judge her??Laasya Manjunath wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:24Are these people serious rn?Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:23It’s a little hard saying everything here….and it’s broken me.
How can they assume it’s a prank?
Nothing happened here on hio.
Reality hurts.
Let's Chat!
You okay? You want to talk about it? I am here for it...Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:29ReducioNo wait…don’t get me wrongLaverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:27I know right.. People don't even know her. How can they judge her??Laasya Manjunath wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:24Are these people serious rn?Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:23It’s a little hard saying everything here….and it’s broken me.
How can they assume it’s a prank?
Nothing happened here on hio.
Reality hurts.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |