OOC Let's Chat!

If it succeeds, I am now getting a cousin.

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 20:11 If it succeeds, I am now getting a cousin.
Hello! I don’t think I’ve ever seen you before, despite being in the same year! Might be time zones…, so hi! Hru?

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 20:13
Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 20:11 If it succeeds, I am now getting a cousin.
Hello! I don’t think I’ve ever seen you before, despite being in the same year! Might be time zones…, so hi! Hru?
Good! Eating some airheads to satisfy my hunger and waiting to hear over to Ryu's grandma's house for a sleepover because their dad is going out. Just surprised both sides are letting me do so, kinda nervous about it. I really hope I don't mess it up with them. You?
Could be time zones. I'm in the New York/Pacific time zone. Could also be that I grew a little less active with school and helping Lex too.

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 20:15
Mirada Johnson wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 20:13
Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 20:11 If it succeeds, I am now getting a cousin.
Hello! I don’t think I’ve ever seen you before, despite being in the same year! Might be time zones…, so hi! Hru?
Good! Eating some airheads to satisfy my hunger and waiting to hear over to Ryu's grandma's house for a sleepover because their dad is going out. Just surprised both sides are letting me do so, kinda nervous about it. I really hope I don't mess it up with them. You?
Could be time zones. I'm in the New York/Pacific time zone. Could also be that I grew a little less active with school and helping Lex too.
I’m good too! Just about to have dinner, after my orchestra rehearsal! I’m in GMT…. School is such a pain sometimes! It pulls so many people away from things, particularly this time of year.

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 20:24
Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 20:15
Mirada Johnson wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 20:13
Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 20:11 If it succeeds, I am now getting a cousin.
Hello! I don’t think I’ve ever seen you before, despite being in the same year! Might be time zones…, so hi! Hru?
Good! Eating some airheads to satisfy my hunger and waiting to hear over to Ryu's grandma's house for a sleepover because their dad is going out. Just surprised both sides are letting me do so, kinda nervous about it. I really hope I don't mess it up with them. You?
Could be time zones. I'm in the New York/Pacific time zone. Could also be that I grew a little less active with school and helping Lex too.
I’m good too! Just about to have dinner, after my orchestra rehearsal! I’m in GMT…. School is such a pain sometimes! It pulls so many people away from things, particularly this time of year.
Nice!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 20:11
*sighs*
You okay? <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Chat died

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 20:49
Brookline Quinn wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 20:11
*sighs*
You okay? <3
yeah i guess. i’m just mad at the moment; my sister and cousin played a mean prank on me, but its okay. thanks for checking though <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 21:11
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 20:49
Brookline Quinn wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 20:11
*sighs*
You okay? <3
yeah i guess. i’m just mad at the moment; my sister and cousin played a mean prank on me, but its okay. thanks for checking though <3
Legit, I hate it when something like that happens. Hope you feel better, Brook! <3

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 21:11
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 20:49
Brookline Quinn wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 20:11
*sighs*
You okay? <3
yeah i guess. i’m just mad at the moment; my sister and cousin played a mean prank on me, but its okay. thanks for checking though <3
I'm sorry that happened to you :( hope you're alright

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!