Let's Chat!
If it succeeds, I am now getting a cousin.
Let's Chat!
Hello! I don’t think I’ve ever seen you before, despite being in the same year! Might be time zones…, so hi! Hru?
Let's Chat!
Good! Eating some airheads to satisfy my hunger and waiting to hear over to Ryu's grandma's house for a sleepover because their dad is going out. Just surprised both sides are letting me do so, kinda nervous about it. I really hope I don't mess it up with them. You?Mirada Johnson wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 20:13Hello! I don’t think I’ve ever seen you before, despite being in the same year! Might be time zones…, so hi! Hru?
Could be time zones. I'm in the New York/Pacific time zone. Could also be that I grew a little less active with school and helping Lex too.
Let's Chat!
I’m good too! Just about to have dinner, after my orchestra rehearsal! I’m in GMT…. School is such a pain sometimes! It pulls so many people away from things, particularly this time of year.Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 20:15Good! Eating some airheads to satisfy my hunger and waiting to hear over to Ryu's grandma's house for a sleepover because their dad is going out. Just surprised both sides are letting me do so, kinda nervous about it. I really hope I don't mess it up with them. You?Mirada Johnson wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 20:13Hello! I don’t think I’ve ever seen you before, despite being in the same year! Might be time zones…, so hi! Hru?
Could be time zones. I'm in the New York/Pacific time zone. Could also be that I grew a little less active with school and helping Lex too.
Let's Chat!
Nice!Mirada Johnson wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 20:24I’m good too! Just about to have dinner, after my orchestra rehearsal! I’m in GMT…. School is such a pain sometimes! It pulls so many people away from things, particularly this time of year.Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 20:15Good! Eating some airheads to satisfy my hunger and waiting to hear over to Ryu's grandma's house for a sleepover because their dad is going out. Just surprised both sides are letting me do so, kinda nervous about it. I really hope I don't mess it up with them. You?Mirada Johnson wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 20:13Hello! I don’t think I’ve ever seen you before, despite being in the same year! Might be time zones…, so hi! Hru?
Could be time zones. I'm in the New York/Pacific time zone. Could also be that I grew a little less active with school and helping Lex too.
Let's Chat!
You okay?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Chat died
Let's Chat!
yeah i guess. i’m just mad at the moment; my sister and cousin played a mean prank on me, but its okay. thanks for checking though
Let's Chat!
Legit, I hate it when something like that happens. Hope you feel better, Brook!Brookline Quinn wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 21:11yeah i guess. i’m just mad at the moment; my sister and cousin played a mean prank on me, but its okay. thanks for checking though
Let's Chat!
I'm sorry that happened to youBrookline Quinn wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 21:11yeah i guess. i’m just mad at the moment; my sister and cousin played a mean prank on me, but its okay. thanks for checking though
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!