OOC Let's Chat!

I have returned…still undefeated!!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 19:17 I have returned…still undefeated!!!!!
Congrats!

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Good news!

I DID IT! I’m going to the finals and have a chance at nationals!!!!! :rofl: I present one last time today in about 40 minutes. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Congrats Rosie and Av!!!

Good night hio!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Night!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
congrats Avery! best of luck!

OOC Let's Chat!
You go queen!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Good night guys! it 12 20 am for me rn

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Damn. Night, Melissa!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
*sighs*

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?