Let's Chat!
Hey!! I know you I chatted with you a few timesTaiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:47I've always been here since joiningLaurie Holmes wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:43Wait, another second year! I don’t recall seeing you before, but how are you?
Just haven't been as active recently, whether it's school or more recently helping Ryu through tough times
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Hello again, Melissa!Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:47Hey!! I know you I chatted with you a few timesTaiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:47I've always been here since joiningLaurie Holmes wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:43Wait, another second year! I don’t recall seeing you before, but how are you?
Just haven't been as active recently, whether it's school or more recently helping Ryu through tough times
Let's Chat!
Heyy!! how's life!Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:53Hello again, Melissa!Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:47Hey!! I know you I chatted with you a few timesTaiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:47I've always been here since joiningLaurie Holmes wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:43Wait, another second year! I don’t recall seeing you before, but how are you?
Just haven't been as active recently, whether it's school or more recently helping Ryu through tough times
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Could be better, taking all the stressful tests and PSSAs right now, but other than that, it's alright.Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:54Heyy!! how's life!Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:53Hello again, Melissa!Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:47Hey!! I know you I chatted with you a few timesTaiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:47I've always been here since joiningLaurie Holmes wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:43
Wait, another second year! I don’t recall seeing you before, but how are you?
Just haven't been as active recently, whether it's school or more recently helping Ryu through tough times
Let's Chat!
Oooo I have a match soon, so yeahhTaiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:55Could be better, taking all the stressful tests and PSSAs right now, but other than that, it's alright.Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:54Heyy!! how's life!Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:53Hello again, Melissa!Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:47Hey!! I know you I chatted with you a few timesTaiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:47
I've always been here since joining
Just haven't been as active recently, whether it's school or more recently helping Ryu through tough times
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Staying over with their grandma for once tonight too. I hope I don't mess up XnXMelissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:58Oooo I have a match soon, so yeahhTaiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:55Could be better, taking all the stressful tests and PSSAs right now, but other than that, it's alright.Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:54Heyy!! how's life!
Let's Chat!
It is so nice outside right now, its raining but you can still see blue sky. I'm now all wet but I don't regret it!
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
It'd be nice to go out, rain or not. TnT
Let's Chat!
Good luck from my side tooTaiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:58Staying over with their grandma for once tonight too. I hope I don't mess up XnXMelissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:58Oooo I have a match soon, so yeahhTaiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:55Could be better, taking all the stressful tests and PSSAs right now, but other than that, it's alright.
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Thanks!Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 19:04Good luck from my side tooTaiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:58Staying over with their grandma for once tonight too. I hope I don't mess up XnXMelissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:58Oooo I have a match soon, so yeahhTaiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:55Could be better, taking all the stressful tests and PSSAs right now, but other than that, it's alright.
I wish I had Takis right now.
