OOC Let's Chat!

Laurie Holmes wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 16:02
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 15:42 I have a new fancy signature now!!! Thank you @Laurie Holmes
You’re absolutely welcome! You mind if i use the same style in mine? I’m too lazy to change it
I don't mind, you made it, and now we match!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:18
Laurie Holmes wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 16:02
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 15:42 I have a new fancy signature now!!! Thank you @Laurie Holmes
You’re absolutely welcome! You mind if i use the same style in mine? I’m too lazy to change it
I don't mind, you made it, and now we match!
Yeah! Thanks!

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
night...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:29 night...
Night Lils!

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
hey folks :)

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey dude!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:41 Hey dude!
Wait, another second year! I don’t recall seeing you before, but how are you?

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:49
Flame Afterglow wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:35
Flame Afterglow wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:10Hiyaa
Lily!!!
Flame!!!
Hi! HRU?
fine.... u?
Good!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:29 night...
Night Lily I'm supposed to be sleeping, but I'm awake cause why not!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:43
Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:41 Hey dude!
Wait, another second year! I don’t recall seeing you before, but how are you?
I've always been here since joining 💀
Just haven't been as active recently, whether it's school or more recently helping Ryu through tough times

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu