OOC Let's Chat!

History comp has been great so far! I have about another hour to wait to see if I make it to finals and have the chance for nationals! :rofl:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:46 History comp has been great so far! I have about another hour to wait to see if I make it to finals and have the chance for nationals! :rofl:
Ooo, good luck I hate history tho....

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:35
Flame Afterglow wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:10Hiyaa
Lily!!!
Flame!!!
Hi! HRU?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:35
Flame Afterglow wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:10Hiyaa
Lily!!!
Flame!!!
Hi! HRU?
fine.... u?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:47
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:46 History comp has been great so far! I have about another hour to wait to see if I make it to finals and have the chance for nationals! :rofl:
Ooo, good luck I hate history tho....
Really? History is probably my favorite subject. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:54
Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:47
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:46 History comp has been great so far! I have about another hour to wait to see if I make it to finals and have the chance for nationals! :rofl:
Ooo, good luck I hate history tho....
Really? History is probably my favorite subject. :lol:
Like seriously, history is all about timelines and Indian History makes it worse, Why cant they choose normal names!?!?!I hope I wasnt mean

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:01
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:54
Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:47
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:46 History comp has been great so far! I have about another hour to wait to see if I make it to finals and have the chance for nationals! :rofl:
Ooo, good luck I hate history tho....
Really? History is probably my favorite subject. :lol:
Like seriously, history is all about timelines and Indian History makes it worse, Why cant they choose normal names!?!?!I hope I wasnt mean
finally someone gets me!! i hate all the eras and especially the British era.... like why do we have to learn about all their laws and systems?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:01
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:54
Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:47
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:46 History comp has been great so far! I have about another hour to wait to see if I make it to finals and have the chance for nationals! :rofl:
Ooo, good luck I hate history tho....
Really? History is probably my favorite subject. :lol:
Like seriously, history is all about timelines and Indian History makes it worse, Why cant they choose normal names!?!?!I hope I wasnt mean
No offense taken at all! :) I completely understand history isn’t for everyone! I honestly don’t love everything about history, but there are many things I love! :grin:

I don’t like math or science at all. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:06
Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:01
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:54
Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:47
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:46 History comp has been great so far! I have about another hour to wait to see if I make it to finals and have the chance for nationals! :rofl:
Ooo, good luck I hate history tho....
Really? History is probably my favorite subject. :lol:
Like seriously, history is all about timelines and Indian History makes it worse, Why cant they choose normal names!?!?!I hope I wasnt mean
No offense taken at all! :) I completely understand history isn’t for everyone! I honestly don’t love everything about history, but there are many things I love! :grin:

I don’t like math or science at all. :lol:
Well, I don’t like any! Why on Earth do teachers agree to answer each and every doubt, but when I do ask one, they go blank! And then they’re confused about the subject they’re teaching, they act like they have literally no clue on what to do!

Also, I’m working on our reply, might take a bit of time!

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
LAURIEE

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."