Let's Chat!
History comp has been great so far! I have about another hour to wait to see if I make it to finals and have the chance for nationals!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Ooo, good luck I hate history tho....Avery Gray wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:46 History comp has been great so far! I have about another hour to wait to see if I make it to finals and have the chance for nationals!![]()
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Hi! HRU?
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
fine.... u?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Really? History is probably my favorite subject.Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:47Ooo, good luck I hate history tho....Avery Gray wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:46 History comp has been great so far! I have about another hour to wait to see if I make it to finals and have the chance for nationals!![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Like seriously, history is all about timelines and Indian History makes it worse, Why cant they choose normal names!?!?!I hope I wasnt meanAvery Gray wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:54Really? History is probably my favorite subject.Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:47Ooo, good luck I hate history tho....Avery Gray wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:46 History comp has been great so far! I have about another hour to wait to see if I make it to finals and have the chance for nationals!![]()
![]()
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
finally someone gets me!! i hate all the eras and especially the British era.... like why do we have to learn about all their laws and systems?Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:01Like seriously, history is all about timelines and Indian History makes it worse, Why cant they choose normal names!?!?!I hope I wasnt meanAvery Gray wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:54Really? History is probably my favorite subject.Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:47Ooo, good luck I hate history tho....Avery Gray wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:46 History comp has been great so far! I have about another hour to wait to see if I make it to finals and have the chance for nationals!![]()
![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
No offense taken at all!Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:01Like seriously, history is all about timelines and Indian History makes it worse, Why cant they choose normal names!?!?!I hope I wasnt meanAvery Gray wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:54Really? History is probably my favorite subject.Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:47Ooo, good luck I hate history tho....Avery Gray wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:46 History comp has been great so far! I have about another hour to wait to see if I make it to finals and have the chance for nationals!![]()
![]()
I don’t like math or science at all.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Well, I don’t like any! Why on Earth do teachers agree to answer each and every doubt, but when I do ask one, they go blank! And then they’re confused about the subject they’re teaching, they act like they have literally no clue on what to do!Avery Gray wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:06No offense taken at all!Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:01Like seriously, history is all about timelines and Indian History makes it worse, Why cant they choose normal names!?!?!I hope I wasnt meanAvery Gray wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:54Really? History is probably my favorite subject.Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:47Ooo, good luck I hate history tho....Avery Gray wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:46 History comp has been great so far! I have about another hour to wait to see if I make it to finals and have the chance for nationals!![]()
![]()
I completely understand history isn’t for everyone! I honestly don’t love everything about history, but there are many things I love!
I don’t like math or science at all.![]()
Also, I’m working on our reply, might take a bit of time!
Let's Chat!
LAURIEE
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."