OOC Let's Chat!

Heyy

INPC: Chelsea Mitzchel
"That cloud, what's it called again?"

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyyyyyyy!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiyaa

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:10Hiyaa
Lily!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 08:13 Hey everyone!! Just wanted everyone to know that since I'm back now I'll try to catch up with replies, so sorry for them taking so long!! Have a wonderful day guys!!
@Bree Grey@Caspian Villin@Tes Cadell@Axel Brooks@Colin McCoire@Laurie Holmes@Mikey Forville@Keith Moore@Nick Jameson
OwoooOOoo00!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:28
Olivia Williams wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 08:13 Hey everyone!! Just wanted everyone to know that since I'm back now I'll try to catch up with replies, so sorry for them taking so long!! Have a wonderful day guys!!
@Bree Grey@Caspian Villin@Tes Cadell@Axel Brooks@Colin McCoire@Laurie Holmes@Mikey Forville@Keith Moore@Nick Jameson
OwoooOOoo00!
I shall join this!
OwOOOOOOoooOOoooooooOOOoOoooooOO

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
???

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:10Hiyaa
Lily!!!
Flame!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Silence...

✿༺ 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒶𝒽𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒾 𝒜𝓎𝓊𝓀𝒶 ༻✿
PC: Lex Kervick
iNPC: Ayuka Takahashi