Let's Chat!
Heyyyyyyyy!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Hiyaa
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Lily!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
OwoooOOoo00!Olivia Williams wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 08:13 Hey everyone!! Just wanted everyone to know that since I'm back now I'll try to catch up with replies, so sorry for them taking so long!! Have a wonderful day guys!!
@Bree Grey@Caspian Villin@Tes Cadell@Axel Brooks@Colin McCoire@Laurie Holmes@Mikey Forville@Keith Moore@Nick Jameson
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
I shall join this!Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 17:28OwoooOOoo00!Olivia Williams wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 08:13 Hey everyone!! Just wanted everyone to know that since I'm back now I'll try to catch up with replies, so sorry for them taking so long!! Have a wonderful day guys!!
@Bree Grey@Caspian Villin@Tes Cadell@Axel Brooks@Colin McCoire@Laurie Holmes@Mikey Forville@Keith Moore@Nick Jameson
OwOOOOOOoooOOoooooooOOOoOoooooOO
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Flame!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Silence...