OOC Let's Chat!

Kennedy Cheek wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:50
Laurie Holmes wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:48
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:45 Does anyone have a shop I should go to for someone to do the coding for my signature?
I’ll do it! My shop doesn’t have that as one of the things it’s offering, but you tell me how you want it, and I’m sure we could manage!
Ok is it the shop in your signature?
Yeah! I need to work on my signature too, I’ll do it after yours!

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:52
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:50
Laurie Holmes wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:48
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:45 Does anyone have a shop I should go to for someone to do the coding for my signature?
I’ll do it! My shop doesn’t have that as one of the things it’s offering, but you tell me how you want it, and I’m sure we could manage!
Ok is it the shop in your signature?
Yeah! I need to work on my signature too, I’ll do it after yours!
I like your signature! I placed an official order in your shop!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:52 Someday I need to see if someone can tackle my ency
I still need to update my spells list and my thread tracker but I’m too lazy…..

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 15:07
Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:52 Someday I need to see if someone can tackle my ency
I still need to update my spells list and my thread tracker but I’m too lazy…..
oy, the thread tracker........I think I was updated through my second year or something and then noooooo. I don't know if I'll ever get that figured out.

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 15:08
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 15:07
Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:52 Someday I need to see if someone can tackle my ency
I still need to update my spells list and my thread tracker but I’m too lazy…..
oy, the thread tracker........I think I was updated through my second year or something and then noooooo. I don't know if I'll ever get that figured out.
I remember back then when I didn’t do that many threads and I actually updated it every time.

Oh well, I’ll do it when I graduate to the next year

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 15:08
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 15:07
Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:52 Someday I need to see if someone can tackle my ency
I still need to update my spells list and my thread tracker but I’m too lazy…..
oy, the thread tracker........I think I was updated through my second year or something and then noooooo. I don't know if I'll ever get that figured out.
Mine's pretty updated <3 I could help!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
I have a new fancy signature now!!! Thank you @Laurie Holmes

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 15:42 I have a new fancy signature now!!! Thank you @Laurie Holmes
You’re absolutely welcome! You mind if i use the same style in mine? I’m too lazy to change it

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello hello, I was wondering if someone could send me an explanation by owl regarding the spring ball and the comet shower or something like that because I don't understand it very well!

OOC Let's Chat!
Sakura Cavendish wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 16:13 Hello hello, I was wondering if someone could send me an explanation by owl regarding the spring ball and the comet shower or something like that because I don't understand it very well!
Yeah! Of course! Owl me!

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop