OOC Let's Chat!

Tomorrow is Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day :)

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:21 Tomorrow is Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day :)
That’s nice!!

OOC Let's Chat!
I want to write something…..Could someone give me a theme for a song, and three to four words for a chorus?

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:21
Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:21 Tomorrow is Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day :)
That’s nice!!
I've got to make sure I've got all the chemicals I need

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:23 I want to write something…..Could someone give me a theme for a song, and three to four words for a chorus?
Blue

Bird Sky and Water

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:26
Laurie Holmes wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:23 I want to write something…..Could someone give me a theme for a song, and three to four words for a chorus?
Blue

Bird Sky and Water
Nice!! Thanks!!

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Does anyone have a shop I should go to for someone to do the coding for my signature?

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:45 Does anyone have a shop I should go to for someone to do the coding for my signature?
I’ll do it! My shop doesn’t have that as one of the things it’s offering, but you tell me how you want it, and I’m sure we could manage!

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:48
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:45 Does anyone have a shop I should go to for someone to do the coding for my signature?
I’ll do it! My shop doesn’t have that as one of the things it’s offering, but you tell me how you want it, and I’m sure we could manage!
Ok is it the shop in your signature?

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Someday I need to see if someone can tackle my ency

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)