Let's Chat!
Floating banner please!Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:43 By the way guys, for my shop over the summer @Natasha Blackwood, I have exams so can't open it for Order of Pheonix until mid-June, idk I'm allowed to ask here for people who want my services for free so I can have examples.
I need someone for regular banner, floating banner, RP post tempate (excluding banner), one post encyc code, and of course, full encycopedia glowup (will not get it back till late June though, I hate exams) for as an example. I'll give it for free but you have to agree that yours will be used as an example and if you are ok with me being slowwww.
Let's Chat!
Yay, thank you! Your FC is Jenna Ortega or do you want one for your pet?Laurie Holmes wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:45Floating banner please!Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:43 By the way guys, for my shop over the summer @Natasha Blackwood, I have exams so can't open it for Order of Pheonix until mid-June, idk I'm allowed to ask here for people who want my services for free so I can have examples.
I need someone for regular banner, floating banner, RP post tempate (excluding banner), one post encyc code, and of course, full encycopedia glowup (will not get it back till late June though, I hate exams) for as an example. I'll give it for free but you have to agree that yours will be used as an example and if you are ok with me being slowwww.
Let's Chat!
You can use my iNPC, Dylan since I need some third year banners for him! I can sign myself up for regular banner and don't mind being used for an example or waiting a long time!Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:43 By the way guys, for my shop over the summer @Natasha Blackwood, I have exams so can't open it for Order of Pheonix until mid-June, idk I'm allowed to ask here for people who want my services for free so I can have examples.
I need someone for regular banner, floating banner, RP post tempate (excluding banner), one post encyc code, and of course, full encycopedia glowup (will not get it back till late June though, I hate exams) for as an example. I'll give it for free but you have to agree that yours will be used as an example and if you are ok with me being slowwww.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Jenna Ortega!Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:45Yay, thank you! Your FC is Jenna Ortega or do you want one for your pet?Laurie Holmes wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:45Floating banner please!Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:43 By the way guys, for my shop over the summer @Natasha Blackwood, I have exams so can't open it for Order of Pheonix until mid-June, idk I'm allowed to ask here for people who want my services for free so I can have examples.
I need someone for regular banner, floating banner, RP post tempate (excluding banner), one post encyc code, and of course, full encycopedia glowup (will not get it back till late June though, I hate exams) for as an example. I'll give it for free but you have to agree that yours will be used as an example and if you are ok with me being slowwww.
Let's Chat!
Great, thank you! FC or any pictures, you can OWL me.Avery Gray wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:46You can use my iNPC, Dylan since I need some third year banners for him! I can sign myself up for regular banner and don't mind being used for an example or waiting a long time!Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:43 By the way guys, for my shop over the summer @Natasha Blackwood, I have exams so can't open it for Order of Pheonix until mid-June, idk I'm allowed to ask here for people who want my services for free so I can have examples.
I need someone for regular banner, floating banner, RP post tempate (excluding banner), one post encyc code, and of course, full encycopedia glowup (will not get it back till late June though, I hate exams) for as an example. I'll give it for free but you have to agree that yours will be used as an example and if you are ok with me being slowwww.![]()
Got it!Laurie Holmes wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:47Jenna Ortega!Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:45Yay, thank you! Your FC is Jenna Ortega or do you want one for your pet?Laurie Holmes wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:45Floating banner please!Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:43 By the way guys, for my shop over the summer @Natasha Blackwood, I have exams so can't open it for Order of Pheonix until mid-June, idk I'm allowed to ask here for people who want my services for free so I can have examples.
I need someone for regular banner, floating banner, RP post tempate (excluding banner), one post encyc code, and of course, full encycopedia glowup (will not get it back till late June though, I hate exams) for as an example. I'll give it for free but you have to agree that yours will be used as an example and if you are ok with me being slowwww.
Let's Chat!
RP Post template pleaseDenise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:43 By the way guys, for my shop over the summer @Natasha Blackwood, I have exams so can't open it for Order of Pheonix until mid-June, idk I'm allowed to ask here for people who want my services for free so I can have examples.
I need someone for regular banner, floating banner, RP post tempate (excluding banner), one post encyc code, and of course, full encycopedia glowup (will not get it back till late June though, I hate exams) for as an example. I'll give it for free but you have to agree that yours will be used as an example and if you are ok with me being slowwww.
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 16:04RP Post template pleaseDenise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:43 By the way guys, for my shop over the summer @Natasha Blackwood, I have exams so can't open it for Order of Pheonix until mid-June, idk I'm allowed to ask here for people who want my services for free so I can have examples.
I need someone for regular banner, floating banner, RP post tempate (excluding banner), one post encyc code, and of course, full encycopedia glowup (will not get it back till late June though, I hate exams) for as an example. I'll give it for free but you have to agree that yours will be used as an example and if you are ok with me being slowwww.![]()
Let's Chat!
Hullo all
Let's Chat!
At this rate, Hullo all is your tagline
Let's Chat!
Hihi!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |