OOC Let's Chat!

Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:43 By the way guys, for my shop over the summer @Natasha Blackwood, I have exams so can't open it for Order of Pheonix until mid-June :(, idk I'm allowed to ask here for people who want my services for free so I can have examples.

I need someone for regular banner, floating banner, RP post tempate (excluding banner), one post encyc code, and of course, full encycopedia glowup (will not get it back till late June though, I hate exams) for as an example. I'll give it for free but you have to agree that yours will be used as an example and if you are ok with me being slowwww.
Floating banner please!

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:45
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:43 By the way guys, for my shop over the summer @Natasha Blackwood, I have exams so can't open it for Order of Pheonix until mid-June :(, idk I'm allowed to ask here for people who want my services for free so I can have examples.

I need someone for regular banner, floating banner, RP post tempate (excluding banner), one post encyc code, and of course, full encycopedia glowup (will not get it back till late June though, I hate exams) for as an example. I'll give it for free but you have to agree that yours will be used as an example and if you are ok with me being slowwww.
Floating banner please!
Yay, thank you! Your FC is Jenna Ortega or do you want one for your pet?

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:43 By the way guys, for my shop over the summer @Natasha Blackwood, I have exams so can't open it for Order of Pheonix until mid-June :(, idk I'm allowed to ask here for people who want my services for free so I can have examples.

I need someone for regular banner, floating banner, RP post tempate (excluding banner), one post encyc code, and of course, full encycopedia glowup (will not get it back till late June though, I hate exams) for as an example. I'll give it for free but you have to agree that yours will be used as an example and if you are ok with me being slowwww.
You can use my iNPC, Dylan since I need some third year banners for him! I can sign myself up for regular banner and don't mind being used for an example or waiting a long time! :D

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:45
Laurie Holmes wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:45
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:43 By the way guys, for my shop over the summer @Natasha Blackwood, I have exams so can't open it for Order of Pheonix until mid-June :(, idk I'm allowed to ask here for people who want my services for free so I can have examples.

I need someone for regular banner, floating banner, RP post tempate (excluding banner), one post encyc code, and of course, full encycopedia glowup (will not get it back till late June though, I hate exams) for as an example. I'll give it for free but you have to agree that yours will be used as an example and if you are ok with me being slowwww.
Floating banner please!
Yay, thank you! Your FC is Jenna Ortega or do you want one for your pet?
Jenna Ortega!

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:46
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:43 By the way guys, for my shop over the summer @Natasha Blackwood, I have exams so can't open it for Order of Pheonix until mid-June :(, idk I'm allowed to ask here for people who want my services for free so I can have examples.

I need someone for regular banner, floating banner, RP post tempate (excluding banner), one post encyc code, and of course, full encycopedia glowup (will not get it back till late June though, I hate exams) for as an example. I'll give it for free but you have to agree that yours will be used as an example and if you are ok with me being slowwww.
You can use my iNPC, Dylan since I need some third year banners for him! I can sign myself up for regular banner and don't mind being used for an example or waiting a long time! :D
Great, thank you! FC or any pictures, you can OWL me. :)
Laurie Holmes wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:47
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:45
Laurie Holmes wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:45
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:43 By the way guys, for my shop over the summer @Natasha Blackwood, I have exams so can't open it for Order of Pheonix until mid-June :(, idk I'm allowed to ask here for people who want my services for free so I can have examples.

I need someone for regular banner, floating banner, RP post tempate (excluding banner), one post encyc code, and of course, full encycopedia glowup (will not get it back till late June though, I hate exams) for as an example. I'll give it for free but you have to agree that yours will be used as an example and if you are ok with me being slowwww.
Floating banner please!
Yay, thank you! Your FC is Jenna Ortega or do you want one for your pet?
Jenna Ortega!
Got it!

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:43 By the way guys, for my shop over the summer @Natasha Blackwood, I have exams so can't open it for Order of Pheonix until mid-June :(, idk I'm allowed to ask here for people who want my services for free so I can have examples.

I need someone for regular banner, floating banner, RP post tempate (excluding banner), one post encyc code, and of course, full encycopedia glowup (will not get it back till late June though, I hate exams) for as an example. I'll give it for free but you have to agree that yours will be used as an example and if you are ok with me being slowwww.
RP Post template please :biggrin:

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 16:04
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:43 By the way guys, for my shop over the summer @Natasha Blackwood, I have exams so can't open it for Order of Pheonix until mid-June :(, idk I'm allowed to ask here for people who want my services for free so I can have examples.

I need someone for regular banner, floating banner, RP post tempate (excluding banner), one post encyc code, and of course, full encycopedia glowup (will not get it back till late June though, I hate exams) for as an example. I'll give it for free but you have to agree that yours will be used as an example and if you are ok with me being slowwww.
RP Post template please :biggrin:
:) Awesome, thank you! Will take a while bc of exams but I'll do my best!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hullo all

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 16:07 Hullo all
At this rate, Hullo all is your tagline :lol:

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Hihi!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.